Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Maybe she didn't gain fame because she didn't act in bollywood. I do find Zara pretty. Maybe we have different preference.

Yeah, thats what im trying to say. Not all actors are fortunate to get Bollywood offers. Fawad got it due to Humsafar and ZGH being popular in India plus his good looks.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Yeah, thats what im trying to say. Not all actors are fortunate to get Bollywood offers. Fawad got it due to Humsafar and ZGH being popular in India plus his good looks.

Maybe sanam baloch didn't get chance in bollywood because of her chubby looks. However she was way more talented than Mahira in her prime.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Maybe sanam baloch didn't get chance in bollywood because of her chubby looks. However she was way more talented than Mahira in her prime.

I told you na please talk on lollywood gossip thread not on breaking news drama topic don't go off topic mala

Watched on green tv

They will release it soon

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

When the trailer will come 😭😭😭 ?

More talented and graceful too. Even if she was chubby, she couldve got a side role or cameo at least.😭

Anyway, koi ost post kar do iska

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Watched on green tv

They will release it soon

Where did you get green tv😳

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: la_Reine

More talented and graceful too. Even if she was chubby, she couldve got a side role or cameo at least.😭

Anyway, koi ost post kar do iska

I have posted in this thread.. Turn over previous pages you will find twitter link with pat posted in two parts..

Originally posted by: Home786

I have posted in this thread.. Turn over previous pages you will find twitter link with pat posted in two parts..

Nahi mila :(