Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I dont think so. Dramas of that era were much better qualitywise than now. The current dramas are like star plus ones, too overdramatic and no solid story. She couldve got fame that time too, but i guess not everyone is lucky.

Not a fan of Zara. I find her annoying actually and her acting hasnt impressed me yet.πŸ˜† I do find her better in comedy roles though like ehd e wafa, i think they suit her better

Hey Hina didi this is Hamza thread not a gossip thread

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

I dont think so. Dramas of that era were much better qualitywise than now. The current dramas are like star plus ones, too overdramatic and no solid story. She couldve got fame that time too, but i guess not everyone is lucky.

Not a fan of Zara. I find her annoying actually and her acting hasnt impressed me yet.πŸ˜† I do find her better in comedy roles though like ehd e wafa, i think they suit her better

Yeah. Not drama quality, I meant pak drama were not so popular online back in her era. That's why she is not so popular.

I meant to say I find zara good looking πŸ˜†. Yeah.She hasn't impressed much. But I feel its because she hasn't been good in selecting scripts.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. Not drama quality, I meant pak drama were not so popular online back in her era. That's why she is not so popular.

I meant to say I find zara good looking πŸ˜†. Yeah.She hasn't impressed much. But I feel its because she hasn't been good in selecting scripts.

Mala please be on point this thread is about Hamza's Upcoming Show Not Gossips if you want to gossip do on lollywood gossip thread

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

But there are some Pakistani dramas which are watched in India like ZGH, Humsafar, Tere bin...im talking about those...the other ones are not really known except by a few people. Sanam Saeed has played a similar type of role in Daam and Mera Naseeb i guess. Even mata e jaan.

When was Saba in English vinglish? I thought she only did that Irfan Khan movie.

If Danish is so famous then why isnt he getting the projects he wants...in one interview he said that he is going to do movies and wont be coming back to tv shows...but i think he did 1 or 2 movies and then came back to dramas because he didnt get the same acknowledgement which Fawad got. I think he is still looking for big opportunities to enter movie industry so that he can quit dramas. He is basically the Pak version of Barun Sobti lol

What personality? Mahira always seemed weird to me offscreen tbh. πŸ˜† I feel she also got a bit proud after Humsafar fame

Any drama that gets 20+, 30+ views on YouTube are mostly watched by Indians. That's where the views come from and not Pakistan only. Mere Humsafar was extremely popular in India as well. The ost was played as reel by a lot of instagram pages and influencer. MH and farhan used to regularly trend in India as well.

I confused Hindi medium with English vinglish πŸ˜†

I don't follow Mahira that much but from whatever i have seen of her she talks well and everyone else talks highly about her as well. She and her PR have created a really good image of her.

Pakistan in general is not making movies. Galaxy lollywood said that in 2-3 of there videos. Even Mahira khan returned to tv. So danish also has to return to dramas. Danish is definitely among one of the most popular pak actors outside Pakistan. He might not be as popular as fawad but then no pak actor is as popular as fawad outside Pakistan. Danish and feroze are among the most followed pak actors on Instagram. All their dramas where they play problematic/toxic characters easily get 20+m views.

Watched the ost, tho ost is not appealing but story seems fine. Based on journalism. Ali safina is also there

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Watched the ost, tho ost is not appealing but story seems fine. Based on journalism. Ali safina is also there

That's great you're lucky to see the ost btw it's a remake of Sony TV's 2015 Show Reporters i hope they uploaded on YouTube I'm not able to watch it as I'm from india

Originally posted by: mala06

Pak dramas started becoming popular after Humsafar...Sanam Baloch was still around in those days. Kankar was such a good drama, so underrated. Same with durre shahwar.

I dont find Zara that pretty. She is just fair. I see her as a typical nepo kid who got everything for freeπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: spnfan

Any drama that gets 20+, 30+ views on YouTube are mostly watched by Indians. That's where the views come from and not Pakistan only. Mere Humsafar was extremely popular in India as well. The ost was played as reel by a lot of instagram pages and influencer. MH and farhan used to regularly trend in India as well.

I confused Hindi medium with English vinglish πŸ˜†

I don't follow Mahira that much but from whatever i have seen of her she talks well and everyone else talks highly about her as well. She and her PR have created a really good image of her.

Pakistan in general is not making movies. Galaxy lollywood said that in 2-3 of there videos. Even Mahira khan returned to tv. So danish also has to return to dramas. Danish is definitely among one of the most popular pak actors outside Pakistan. He might not be as popular as fawad but then no pak actor is as popular as fawad outside Pakistan. Danish and feroze are among the most followed pak actors on Instagram. All their dramas where they play problematic/toxic characters easily get 20+m views.

Yeah MH and even Parizaad were very popular. But i dont think they were as popular as Tere Bin. Mere Humsafar maybe got popular because people connected it with superhit drama Humsafar, similar story. And Tere Bin is basically like Pak version of IPKKND which was everyones fav at one point.

I think Danish is still waiting for international opportunities so he can quit dramas.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Kahan hai ost?

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Pak dramas started becoming popular after Humsafar...Sanam Baloch was still around in those days. Kankar was such a good drama, so underrated. Same with durre shahwar.

I dont find Zara that pretty. She is just fair. I see her as a typical nepo kid who got everything for freeπŸ˜†

Maybe she didn't gain fame because she didn't act in bollywood. I do find Zara pretty. Maybe we have different preference.