Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 9 months ago

I get this is about the news industry but I need them to cut the Ali Safina scenes down . He basically had 80 percent of the second episode screen time . Iā€™m least interested in his character to be honest

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Nice but I'm quite surprised that Ali Safina plays Negetive Role for the first time and they should give more screentime to Hussain

I guess he has done negative character before too.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I guess he has done negative character before too.

Can you name those shows ??

stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

The production value of this show is shit. The sets, the BGM, the OST everything is so sasta type, as if it is amateur work.

Also, not particularly impressive direction. I felt the story and characters so far are all over the place. I still dont know if Hussain & Mishaal are couple or just friends. Do they work in same\sister companies or rival companies? So many random open threads & subplots.

Kasam se, if not for Hamza, i wouldnt even have finished the first episode. šŸ˜

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I somehow didn't enjoy the first episode and wasn't willing to continue with the second.

And the prime reason is Ali Safina's character. Nothing personal, but he's got too much weightage and too much power in the story for my liking, and I didn't enjoy one bit.

If not for Hamza, I might not have tolerated this show at all, and would like to continue if and when his character gets a little more powerful. Otherwise, this show is a Meh! In my opinion.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

I somehow didn't enjoy the first episode and wasn't willing to continue with the second.

And the prime reason is Ali Safina's character. Nothing personal, but he's got too much weightage and too much power in the story for my liking, and I didn't enjoy one bit.

If not for Hamza, I might not have tolerated this show at all, and would like to continue if and when his character gets a little more powerful. Otherwise, this show is a Meh! In my opinion.

But atleast ali safina plays a different role rather than same comedic role he always do I hope Makers Give more screentime to Hussain

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Can you name those shows ??

Zoya Sawleha... Ali Safina played negative shade character for first 12/13 episodes probably..
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Home786

Zoya Sawleha... Ali Safina played negative shade character for first 12/13 episodes probably..

Ok but I thought Asad Siddiqui played negetive in that show

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

But atleast ali safina plays a different role rather than same comedic role he always do I hope Makers Give more screentime to Hussain

Yeah... I've seen Ali Safina play a serious role in Kuch Ankahi. And he's okay in his place. But I don't pickup the show to watch Ali Safina. For viewers like me, the selling point is Hamza's role. And if he doesn't get that space and growth, I'm sorry makers, I'm not interested.
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Yeah... I've seen Ali Safina play a serious role in Kuch Ankahi. And he's okay in his place. But I don't pickup the show to watch Ali Safina. For viewers like me, the selling point is Hamza's role. And if he doesn't get that space and growth, I'm sorry makers, I'm not interested.

Yes it should happen but the show has started so chalta hai he will get more Screentime In Next episodes but I feel that BN Is About Amar