Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

I am excited for this one! Anyone watching it tonight?

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Good and interesting 1st epi, the Mishaal-Hussain bits were cute as well. Hamza as Hussain ...cuteee!

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Good and interesting 1st epi, the Mishaal-Hussain bits were cute as well. Hamza as Hussain ...cuteee!

I'm Glad You Liked It

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

How's The First Episode Everyone ??

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: anikamathur

How's The First Episode Everyone ??

I liked it. It’s very old ptv without the excessive music and the over the top heroines . Amar is great so far. The age difference between her and Hamza isn’t noticeable to me
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I liked it. It’s very old ptv without the excessive music and the over the top heroines . Amar is great so far. The age difference between her and Hamza isn’t noticeable to me

Yes finally Amar Improved Her Acting after doing Rona dhona character for long especially Hamza as Hussain was superb

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Not a bad episodes. Multiple stories are running in parallel but they do contribute to the overall premise of the show. Right now, Mishaal has her skittish phases but anything to become an anchor, unintentionally replacing the former anchor in a toxic place. Her scenes with Hussain are nicely done. Ali Safina as the matlabi boss is pretty nice.

Mishaal's landlord is a nice lady but her "influencer" son views Mishaal in a debauchery way, esp her interactions with Hussain which is indeed none of his business.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Not a bad episodes. Multiple stories are running in parallel but they do contribute to the overall premise of the show. Right now, Mishaal has her skittish phases but anything to become an anchor, unintentionally replacing the former anchor in a toxic place. Her scenes with Hussain are nicely done. Ali Safina as the matlabi boss is pretty nice.

Mishaal's landlord is a nice lady but her "influencer" son views Mishaal in a debauchery way, esp her interactions with Hussain which is indeed none of his business.

Nice but I'm quite surprised that Ali Safina plays Negetive Role for the first time and they should give more screentime to Hussain