Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pickachu

Trailer tu interesting hai.I will watch it.

Yes we'll all watch but I hope amar does good acting in this show btw hamza looks like Rhea Sharma's Character Mishti From YRHPK

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Yes we'll all watch but I hope amar does good acting in this show btw hamza looks like Rhea Sharma's Character Mishti From YRHPK

Yeah i also feel like it but let's see. Among new guys, I like hamza and khushal as actors.

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

They need to be active otherwise baat baney gi nhi

Baat bigar chuki hai

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

No one is giving reviews to the trailer only Pikachu did atleast they should praise

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I just can't stand Amar Khan.🤢

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

Yes she does too much overacting i don't know why makers casted her saba, alizeh, momal and mamya would've done great job (no offense to amar) i hope she does good acting in this show

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Yes she does too much overacting i don't know why makers casted her saba, alizeh, momal and mamya would've done great job (no offense to amar) i hope she does good acting in this show

I think makers cast her in dramas because of her friendship with many in the industry. She socializes with many actors and makers, attends functions, and she is talented in writing, plus she has a strong persona which suits some characters, like that of a reporter here.

I don't mind her doing strong women roles, but not typical mazloom aurat or romantic girl ones. She can do well as a villain. But I don't think she is a lead material .

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

I think makers cast her in dramas because of her friendship with many in the industry. She socializes with many actors and makers, attends functions, and she is talented in writing, plus she has a strong persona which suits some characters, like that of a reporter here.

I don't mind her doing strong women roles, but not typical mazloom aurat or romantic girl ones. She can do well as a villain. But I don't think she is a lead material .

Actually she's a star kid she's a daughter of Fareeha jabeen they cast her due to being star kid and green tv is promoting her mostly darrar is the big example of her overacting her crying scenes are funny she's the lollywood version of smriti irani even in baddua she did Indianaised acting

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Actually she's a star kid she's a daughter of Fareeha jabeen they cast her due to being star kid and green tv is promoting her mostly darrar is the big example of her overacting her crying scenes are funny she's the lollywood version of smriti irani even in baddua she did Indianaised acting

I know she is the daughter of Fareeha Jabeen. But there are many starkids who couldn't get leading roles like: Rabia Kulsoom , Danial Raheel, Faris Shafi .

954014 thumbnail

she always delivers her lines as if she smelt something bad..