Users

Frequent Posters

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

arey wah, bade bade log hiyan

kaisan 🤗ho Fauzi ji

Bass yaar..3 to go senile ... Don't have much stamina ... though active on my fb pages as a moderator..
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

Ah, I need to find that Jadoogar ASR then.

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Awesome, ASR and Abra Kadebra

😆 This was the funniest dream of Khushi among many others.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by xZoyax

What did you bring here

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Ah man, Diwali is the best part ever of Barun's appearance

100% Agree

THE BEST ever Look

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

sorry for the double post but I wanted this here.

This Diwali look of Barun is what I am still waiting for, I don't care what role but I really want to see him in such a clean look.

Same here😊

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Beautiful posts👏 and the display of emotions through this kiss.

When you’re feeling with full of emotions and can’t find the words to explain them, a kiss could be just what the moment calls for. The emotions he was going through, they were full of passionate & tender, and his kiss expressed all the emotions he was struggling to vocalize. He may conquer with the sword of his words and actions, but he conquered her by a kiss.Not completely, but he did invade her heart and brain.

There is an ancient Chinese proverb that compares kissing to drinking salted water. “You drink, and your thirst increases" that is so true here, pulling her closer to him he so wanted her to reciprocate the same what he was about to do. Simple language he wanted her lips on him. It is indeed addicting. When you cross one barrier you want to cross the other one. He so wanted her kiss that he couldn't resist to follow with these emotions and started flirting...kept reminding her, challenging her, teasing her, daring her, seeing her with puppy eyes while darting the same on NK...until his eyes started seething seeing NK crossing that barrier where he has the RIGHT. Haq which she declared openly that she didn't give him so back off.

He declared openly as well that he is the only one who has this right and wether she gives him or not until she realized what he meant exactly out there. He was not talking about the kiss, he was talking to protect her no matter what she thinks.And that is something melted her instantly. Any girl in her place will think of herself a lucky one and she did the same. An unknown happiness took over and she did exactly the same what Arnav mentioned that she never thinks through things. Her kiss was all her happiness what she delivered taking that right on herself. I am so in love with your keen observations here, her jumping on him keeping her toes up, holding him from his jacket on upper shoulders, leaning on him, weighing him backward, and kissing him right under his ear. How ironically his body reaction accustoms to hold her weight on his firm feet, just a little leaning backward giving her all the room to mold into him.

Simply amazing. 👏

Wonderful analysis👏

Here,I wanted to discuss my opinions of Arnav's feelings. I personally think that Arnav, was afraid to let himself love her for obvious reasons for a long time even he fell in love with her instantly. She was a middle class girl with enormous spunk and a love for life whereas he was ruthless Arnav Singh Raizada had the opposite... After time, he began to feel that he may have some feelings towards Khushi, he just didn't want to admit what those feelings were love or exist because of his beliefs. I think his relationship with Lavanya helped try to cover up or maybe he thought she didn't love him back. I think Arnav's anger comes out when he is offended by Khushi. This is seen in many scenes but the one I can remember the best is when she shows no effect after his rejection of that kiss during diwali, then during her not accepting any feelings afterwards, then rejecting him in temple after that finger bleeding etc but when she tells him that she is engaged, he was enraged.. I think he has always been afraid to express his love in case that Khushi doesn't love him back.

Khushi didn't fall at his feet like most people do and she even pointed out his faults most of the time. I think he was more angry about the fact that Khushi "cheated" him, not his sister by being with Shyam. He was offended after he believed Khushi loved him. He was about to admit his love for her after all...I think its his fault. He's afraid she won't love him and he pushes her away when in fact, him pushing her away is what causes her to not love him.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

The fight after this is bliss.

This is a really beautiful edit and moment you captured, his sly kinda smile saything that "What did I do?" and her answer through her looks and style, before saying that "you know what did you do?"

Motif_Soul thumbnail

me too, waiting for the last part

after effects of KISS...

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Wonderful analysis👏

Here,I wanted to discuss my opinions of Arnav's feelings. I personally think that Arnav, was afraid to let himself love her for obvious reasons for a long time even he fell in love with her instantly. She was a middle class girl with enormous spunk and a love for life whereas he was ruthless Arnav Singh Raizada had the opposite... After time, he began to feel that he may have some feelings towards Khushi, he just didn't want to admit what those feelings were love or exist because of his beliefs. I think his relationship with Lavanya helped try to cover up or maybe he thought she didn't love him back. I think Arnav's anger comes out when he is offended by Khushi. This is seen in many scenes but the one I can remember the best is when she shows no effect after his rejection of that kiss during diwali, then during her not accepting any feelings afterwards, then rejecting him in temple after that finger bleeding etc but when she tells him that she is engaged, he was enraged.. I think he has always been afraid to express his love in case that Khushi doesn't love him back.

Khushi didn't fall at his feet like most people do and she even pointed out his faults most of the time. I think he was more angry about the fact that Khushi "cheated" him, not his sister by being with Shyam. He was offended after he believed Khushi loved him. He was about to admit his love for her after all...I think its his fault. He's afraid she won't love him and he pushes her away when in fact, him pushing her away is what causes her to not love him.

Mehr, well said and that was the case what we got from watching this show over and over, Him pushing her away several times hardened Khsuhi's heart and she shelled it from further damage. He did understand somewhat during teri meri and the moment he was ready to confess his mind took over with all the past experience and that hate game started.

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Bass yaar..3 to go senile ... Don't have much stamina ... though active on my fb pages as a moderator..

Arey, we all come when we have time, just peeking in is a routine, and Faiqa keeps us busy or we keep her busy.😉 So visit whenever you can.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Originally posted by xZoyax

What did you bring here

100% Agree

THE BEST ever Look

simply breathtaking