Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Thanks for the tag. Read all chapters in one go smiley10

Gotta agree with other readers, three years is a long time for them to not have communicated or tried to get over their differences.

Why did Arnav not help her get enrolled for college right after their marriage? And when he finally decided to do it... he should have at least asked her for her opinion on what she wanted to study and where. This felt like taking away another choice from her and enforcing his decision on her once again... even if Khushi seems more agreeable to it smiley24. Does Khushi get to choose anything in her life or is it her fate to forever be a puppet whose strings can be pulled according to others' whims smiley24.

So far, not feeling bad for Arnav at all. Let's see what reason he has got for his actions. Also, I don't think it was particularly mentioned about what exactly Arnav does... except that he decided to work from home when Khushi sprained her leg. Because of their marriage being a business deal, I thought he was a businessman... but now I'm confused... is he a teacher by profession? Or are these special circumstances?

Waiting to know what happens further smiley9.

Love,

Stuti

Thanks a lot for your feedback Stuti smiley27

I know 3 years is a very long time, but Arnav married Khushi without her consent ( ik quite similar to the show but in a different situation )

Even if she loved him, he forced her into the marriage. Its difficult for her to forgive him.

To why Arnav didn't enrolled her right after marriage, he wanted to give her time to sort the differences and talk about it but Khushi never went back to how she was before.

Does Khushi get to choose anything in her life or is it her fate to forever be a puppet whose strings can be pulled according to others' whims - you'll get to know in further chapters. smiley4

He is not a professor by profession, he is a businessman. I'll clear it in coming chapters.

I hope you like the story till the end smiley31

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

Thanks a lot for your feedback Stuti smiley27

I know 3 years is a very long time, but Arnav married Khushi without her consent ( ik quite similar to the show but in a different situation )

Even if she loved him, he forced her into the marriage. Its difficult for her to forgive him.

To why Arnav didn't enrolled her right after marriage, he wanted to give her time to sort the differences and talk about it but Khushi never went back to how she was before.

Does Khushi get to choose anything in her life or is it her fate to forever be a puppet whose strings can be pulled according to others' whims - you'll get to know in further chapters. smiley4

He is not a professor by profession, he is a businessman. I'll clear it in coming chapters.

I hope you like the story till the end smiley31

The bolded part gives me hope smiley10. Thanks for clearing the confusion about Arnav's profession.

I understand Khushi not wanting to forgive him for the forced marriage. What I don't understand is why Arnav doesn't clear the air between them. I guess that will only be known once we find out his reason for marrying her this way. Which is why I'm waiting eagerly for the story to progress smiley9.

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

Chapter 5

_______

I hope you guys liked the chapter :)

New chapter up!

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

New chapter up!

Please ignore if not interested smiley9

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

Ahha! You're on a roll smiley36.

The chapter was wonderful and I loved seeing Khushi fighting back. Maybe she misunderstood Arnav's intentions, but I wouldn't exactly blame her because the circumstances did seem suspicious.

The classes were going well but will this new info change everyone's perspective on Khushi or Prof. ASR? After all, if he is evaluating their tests, there is a definite conflict of interest with her being his wife... so other students could protest that. Let's see how it goes...

Love,

Stuti

P.S. I'm like Khushi too... taking running notes during class... and while I do cross-verify the info with books, I tend to rely on these notes more during exams smiley36.

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Looks like an interesting one! Will update once I read! (Since I'll have to read from the beginning)smiley9

RadhikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful update.

Thanks for the tags ☺️

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Okay I read the prologue and straight up read the fifth chapter! (oh the excitement of reading something interesting after so long)smiley37 Anyways coming to the point, love the plot. It's an interesting one!

Now the fifth chapter, why do I think Arnav is lying? I think he actually took up the opportunity just to spy and keep an eye on Khushi! smiley9smiley37He's lying about it I'm sure!smiley37 And Khushi's obviously aware of the fact. And like any other wife is also jealous about the girls eyeing on her Husband! Overall loved reading something good after like so many years!smiley27

Great one! Excited for the next one already!smiley9

Edited by .BarunSanaya. - 3 months ago
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful!

Word Count: 1