Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BipashaDash94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago
Dear arpita, It's ok if the things you have planned for this story before is not making sense to you now, you want to shape this story into something different that's completely okay. Only the writer knows the soul of the story and story like resurgence is somewhat a brutal truth to not everything end with 'they live happily everafter'.. Somewhere with vidit chapter you hinted about something else and frankly sharing here I was like really no arshi kyun ki "arnav aur khushi to hamesha na"😅 but that's not what khushi in this story deserve..like every sensible person I always wanted a proper redemption that arnav never went in ipkknd nor the writers had a spine for that... I just want that girl who always keep others first and offer a smile in compensation of every pain to grow wings and see her worth.. Here in resurgence she is already taking a step while fighting her own trauma.. And thinking of what will happen in this story ahead I really have a blind trust on you that you will again weave magic through your writing. So pls take your time and yes whatever you decide go with that... But pls don't abandon this masterpiece.
dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Thank you for dropping this note for all the eager readers here. We are glad to hear that you are safe and sound. Glad to hear that things are slowly settling down we might have you back with us soon. Take care. Sending loads of love and hugs 🥰