Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Again deactivate kr diya hai 🥱 I want peace in my life and twitter pr fans war hoti hai 😑
1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Yeah just stay happy

I just realized that I am a very good person, I always put others first and their needs, I struggle to be selfish no matter how hard I try. I want someone to teach me on how to be selfish and think of myself first before others. I always see the bright side of things. easily others ki half baked stories pr believe karti hoon 😣
1169266 thumbnail

You are not alone even me and aisha faced it. So we can relate

I am a very sensitive but positive person. The only thing I like about myself is that I always see the bright side of things. I wish I could erase bad memories from my mind. I really don't want to make any new friends. More friends more problems less friends and less problems
1169266 thumbnail

You will don't worry

I am closing this topic here.That person is not worth my time anymore.
1169266 thumbnail

I know this is shocking 🥱but yes Haroon Shahid is one of my favorite actors these days.
1169266 thumbnail

You will don't worry

Well 😓 mein ny unfriend kr ky blocked kr diya hai. I'm at peace now😛 toxic and one sided friendship thi.Toxic friendships can have an extremely negative impact on your mental health. Hence, it is important to get away from them as soon as possible.I just want to stay away from social media. I don't even want to make new friends anymore. I don't want to talk about that person anymore because mein undeserving person ko attention nahi dena chahti hoon. I'm back to my old self again now. I'm allergic to make new friends. Only here friends sy baat karon gii aur Kisi sy nahi
Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 2 years ago
1169266 thumbnail

Ofcourse he is 😳

I know he's your favorite actor. His secret admirer ho 😂❤️
1169266 thumbnail

I can totally relate with you. Even i took break from SM. You also need to do the same.

Recently Instagram aur twitter accounts banaya tha but aab twitter account deactivated kr diya hai 😔 Even Instagram pr bhi jati hoon. That place bhi Mujhy toxic lagta hai 😑

Ofcourse he is 😳

Seher ko bhi koi lene do

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Seher ko bhi koi lene do

Haroon is like a brother to me so aap usko rakh sakti ho. Mery pas already aik hubby hai Mujhy aur nahi chahiye