Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamleshmehra thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sanabmw

I never said to him ke mujhe humari first meeting yaad hai🤣i always said mujhe nahi yaad kab mile the?😆

Opinion well ye hai ke meri duaa hai ke meri daughter ko bhi same mere hubby jaisa life partner mile❤️he is too good Alhumdulilaah 😊I always said to him Aap mujhe jannat me lekar jaoge❤️

Oh you have a daughter....Congratulations....Acha partner milna is a blessing❤️

kamleshmehra thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Azlan arrogant tha but ANTI HERO nahi tha he is not like psycho lover.

True.....He was rude and arrogant but vo psycho ya antihero nahi tha...He was good person at heart just uske opinions and logo ko dekhne ka najariya alag tha ye kehlo thoda galat tha...But baad me ye bhi thik ho gya...
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Are waah aisa kuch hota to maza aata mene bhi aisa kuch apne FF me likha hai Aaj post karugi 😉

Wow will be waiting ❤️

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

I never said to him ke mujhe humari first meeting yaad hai🤣i always said mujhe nahi yaad kab mile the?😆

Opinion well ye hai ke meri duaa hai ke meri daughter ko bhi same mere hubby jaisa life partner mile❤️he is too good Alhumdulilaah 😊I always said to him Aap mujhe jannat me lekar jaoge❤️

Accha smiley36. Apney humein bata diya aur apney husband ko nahi batayasmiley36

You are indeed lucky. I feel you too are nice. your husband must be feeling same smiley27. Hopefully aaapka luck appki beti tak bhi pahuche❤️

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Azlaan's change was so realistic

After his mom's transplant is successful when e was walking with Dr. Omar he was recalling Azka's words was impressed by her

but when he goes to her room

why does everyone think it was a sweet smile It wasnt

He was ready for her to gloat

hmm itne saalon se maine sunaya now i know it's your turn you will do the same

but she doesn't

he finds her to be fake even in that moment because whatever he was expecting from Azka i told you so and do the happy little victory dance on winning the challenge he would have done it if their places were interchanged

then when he goes back home again he's thinking about her but then says she's not worth it but still wonders about her

so it was not ekdum change which is good.

one more thing i just remembered after AzkAan shadi they've not shown Azlaan sleep on his and shanaya's bed

yes shadi ki raat her sat on the bed even laid down but i don't think he slept on it He didn't sleep a wink and in the morning when Azka came he was on the chair

same when he came back from the hospital at night to rest he took the chair

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

I want to watch it because I love arrogant heroes😆

And arrogant hero wala drama hamesha famous ho jata hai. Tried and tested formula😆

Hmm har doosre ITv sabun mein milega

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

I just loved Sang e mah

Mujhe specially uske heavy dialogues hi to sabse jayada pasand hai❤️drama me bahot powerful scenes hai I really enjoyed

So it looks like I am the only one here who didn't like it😆. Maybe I didn't watch it seriously, i have only watched higlights after initial few episodes. I was thinking ki everyone is watching it for Atif😆

Edited by mala06 - 2 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Azka ko jab se pata chala tha ke Azlaan ne uski fee dee thi uske baad wo Azlaan se koi bhi baat par argument nahi karti thi,to thappad to wo bechari nahi maarti usko

But ha bhaav kabhi nahi diya Azlaan ko 😆

waise bhi wo saatve aasmaan pe rehta tha bhaav deti toh pata nahi aur kya kya bakwas karta intially

hmm jab khud sudar gaya tab bhaav deti toh

he would be like

mann mein ek laddoo phoota mann mein doosra laddoo phoota

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Hmm har doosre ITv sabun mein milega

Par sirf few dil ke kareeb hota hain❤️

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Azlaan's change was so realistic

After his mom's transplant is successful when e was walking with Dr. Omar he was recalling Azka's words was impressed by her

but when he goes to her room

why does everyone think it was a sweet smile It wasnt

He was ready for her to gloat

hmm itne saalon se maine sunaya now i know it's your turn you will do the same

but she doesn't

he finds her to be fake even in that moment because whatever he was expecting from Azka i told you so and do the happy little victory dance on winning the challenge he would have done it if their places were interchanged

then when he goes back home again he's thinking about her but then says she's not worth it but still wonders about her

so it was not ekdum change which is good.

one more thing i just remembered after AzkAan shadi they've not shown Azlaan sleep on his and shanaya's bed

yes shadi ki raat her sat on the bed even laid down but i don't think he slept on it He didn't sleep a wink and in the morning when Azka came he was on the chair

same when he came back from the hospital at night to rest he took the chair

Also in the second last episode Azlaan was telling to Professor ki his guilt hasn't let him sleep 😆. Uski neend aur chain sab Azka ne le liya😆