Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 02 Jun 2022

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 2 years ago

Anuj plans to adopt Anu .

MaAn enjoy the beach with little orphan Anu .

Anupama notices Anuj lost in deep thoughts . She asks him tk share his feelings .Anuj then share the pain and loneliness and yearnings of an orphan …he recollects his own pain and shares with Anupama .He sees his own childhood in Anu . Just as Anuj got everything when he married Anupama . He wanted a family for himself , he wanted to give little Anu a family , just like Anupama had her own family . He wanted to father little Anu . He regrets not asking Anupama about her views . little Anu shows her liking for MaAn n bonds with them making MaAn emotional .

At Jamnagar Kavya is talking of enjoying late night parties . Vanraj dislikes her late night outs and chatting merrily with Ex spouse . He tries to ask her tk keep her habits in check but she reports back reminding him how he did the same things with his own ex wife . Van feels frustrated n dejected

Devika comes to hand over medicines for Babuji, since Anupama was away . Devika attempts to brainwash Kavya to treat Vanraj n her relationship with him with more respect n rethink of breaking up with Vanraj . She must behave herself n treat the family with dignity . Kavya wants to handle her life n family her own way . Devika offers ehr help n support in case she needed .

Kinjal is having routine discomforts of pregnancy . Kinjal offers to help her by massaging her aching feet n legs . Kavya asks Kinjal to live with her mom for few days . Kinjal prefers to live here with this family . Kinjal and Kavya have woman to women talks n share their views .

Anupama and Anuj drive back to hotel and Anuj notices Anu upset. He offers her water .Anupama shares her fears/ doubts about adopting a child with Devika . Devika asks her tk think practically n not get carried away by emotions .

precap

Same as yesterday

Anupama and her bhaabhi have clash over high society n middle class mentality .

Adding soon

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tfs Poojie...

koi faida na hua twitter ki bawaal ka, it was too late I guess to stop the adoption track...no wonder Barkha bhabi was made to wait, poor her!

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Badhai ho.. Anuj ko Dulha and baap banna kya hota hai Pata chal gya. Soon dada banne ka sukh bhi prapt hoga.. Tathastu

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow! Adoption is really happening. I was a little hopeful that after encountering little Anu, they will think about it for sometime before finalizing it.

Kavya approaching Devika is strange.

Thank you pooja!🤗

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hinz

tfs Poojie...

koi faida na hua twitter ki bawaal ka, it was too late I guess to stop the adoption track...no wonder Barkha bhabi was made to wait, poor her!

I was about to write samething....tweeple thoda der se jaage iss baar...pachi udd chuka tha already.😭😭

Bhabhi to bechaari kab se supermarket me logo ke taane Sun rahi hai..finally Friday ko ghar aane ko mil jaayega unhe🤣🤣