Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: V_ka_attitude

Are you back? Where are you? Vacay done?

Ye bhi meri tarah tere aane ki wait kar rahi hai...Aru

Tu kab waapis aaye aur ise kab chutti mile.😆😆

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Peppss

So they did not ask baa to apply haldi???

Epi nahi dekha?😆

Edited by EmeraldStar - 2 years ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail

Anuj ne nahi poocha😆

Baa ko haldi se allergy hai🤣🤣

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektag06

Vaibhaviii🥰🥰🥰

Wow such a positive episode. One zoom one dialogue. Wow I mean I thought they didn’t care. Hmmmm😂😂😂

So today ka episode will add to next week’s TRPs so I’m hoping next week majority episodes will be decent. And the positive precap so as to keep the audiences hooked. Kaafi asar hua hai. Khair looks like a cute watch 💖💖

Thankyouuu for allllll the clips 🧡🧡

It was. But they need to address the existing issues. Or atleast make MaAn's character not take any taunts/insults from anyone. Be it anyone. I don't care about Trash's and his Mom's redemption arc but make MaAn realize their boundaries. Especially Anupama, she has to end her obsession with SH house, her bachcho ke pita and baa wala raag. I am not asking her to insult mother-son duo just dont stand there and listen. Give it back to them. Also make her realize that now Anuj is her husband and she should not stand and listen b*llsh*t about him from anyone.

Also our zombie lover has to come out of his lala land. Understand that she is going to be his wife and he has every right to say her No for any nonsense asks. Also make him realize that there is something called self-respect.

Makers just have to do these things. I know mere sawaal kathin hai aur jawaab usse bhi jyada kathin hoga. 🤣

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: V_ka_attitude

Nope.. neither V nor Baa were asked to apply and neither applied haldi to Anu or Anuj

Kavya did apply along with the earlier group (kids Mukku dolly Devika kavya)

Really!!! Wow okay ....

Peppss thumbnail

No I haven't watched after Tuesday 🤣

Peppss thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Anuj ne nahi poocha😆

Baa ko haldi se allergy hai🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Baa is only allergic to anu's freedom😆

You watched today's episode???!!!!

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lovely episode 😍😍

Enjoy it 🤗 they haven't request unwanted people to put haldi 🤣

Anuj ruled the episode today 💗💗

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peppss

No I haven't watched after Tuesday 🤣

Welcome🤗🤗

Atlast Life mein sahi decision leliya 😆

Peppss thumbnail

Originally posted by: strancho

It was. But they need to address the existing issues. Or atleast make MaAn's character not take any taunts/insults from anyone. Be it anyone. I don't care about Trash's and his Mom's redemption arc but make MaAn realize their boundaries. Especially Anupama, she has to end her obsession with SH house, her bachcho ke pita and baa wala raag. I am not asking her to insult mother-son duo just dont stand there and listen. Give it back to them. Also make her realize that now Anuj is her husband and she should not stand and listen b*llsh*t about him from anyone.

Also our zombie lover has to come out of his lala land. Understand that she is going to be his wife and he has every right to say her No for any nonsense asks. Also make him realize that there is something called self-respect.

Makers just have to do these things. I know mere sawaal kathin hai aur jawaab usse bhi jyada kathin hoga. 🤣

Exactly, one good episode is not going to make up for bad story....we are getting character regression instead of character growth... what is the use of getting married if she is still going to be stuck in shah house drama and anuj is going to be a mute spectator...