Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Peppss

God I know how it feels

My trip was 9 days too...leh ladhak plus 3 days in Delhi...had to cancel because of health...

Well I can relate!

I missed my convocation as well! It was on 8th May in Mumbai!

Isse Jada bura aur kisi cheez ka nahi lag raha! Apart from that, My degree is also stuck with them. Apparently, without me signing it in front of them, they're not going to hand it over to anyone else!

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: snehaz16

I think.. they just want to do something different and considering Anupama was a housewife for long and these spices are intregal part of her life, I think they just want to show importance of every spice as an example of different situation people face at different time..

It's come from v always called her masale daani.. Masale vale haatho se badboo... It's for masale ki important in dish as well as life... Acc to situation it's important similarly in dish... I felt that...

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektag06

they were rightt!!!! Has the Maryada Aunty gone for good? Or too soon to say??

Pepps ka reply on this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that they don’t care because the show airs just for 6 days and we shouldn’t either Cus we are anupama watchers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But you know this isn’t the first time AK’s dialogues have left us high and dry. He never says pura. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ but Khair hai. We will complete it with our colorful imaginations πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Hold your horses ladies ... Next week tak jitna high and dry hona hai ho lo. Next Week mein zoom barabar zoom ki baarsat hongi.

Taking some inspiration from OG show, I would like to see Anuj being there for Samar and help him become an established dancer. Be there for Pakhi and help her to get a degree from a good college. In the OG show, Pakhi's character got married. But the dad did not like the groom so he said he wont be a part of it. Anuj's character did everything that a father does including kanyadaan.

But yaha they wont show all these. Atleast Vannu ko hi ek achcha pita dikha de jo wo hamesha bolte rehta hai.

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: snehaz16

Ha ha....

Haan aur AK to land ki tarah valuable asset hai jo depreciate bhi nahi hoti... bus market value appreciate hi hoti jati hai...

Aur AK to South delhi ki posh location mein sabse expensive wali land hai... which you can admire from Afar and wish if it were yours.... πŸ€—πŸ€—

Coincidentally South Delhi ki one of the poshest locations is GK ( Greater Kailash , Delhiites would understand) 🀩πŸ€ͺ.... Kya reference liya hai tune Snehu...πŸ‘πŸ˜›

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: docritu99

I did it! I did it at Rishikesh last month!

It was fabulous! But I'm clumsy with Insta so I rarely post personal things there!

That is why you need an Insta Boyfriend/husband. All those ladies who post often have a person there to always take pics. Whereas my sweaty ass is asking πŸ™„ πŸ˜’ whoever is around. 🀣

QueeN456 thumbnail

Well I can relate!

Isse Jada bura aur kisi cheez ka nahi lag raha! Apart from that, My degree is also stuck with them. Apparently, without me signing it in front of them, they're not going to hand it over to anyone else!

Ohh that's so bad.. I can relate this... I hd cancelled many plans due to some issues

This ankle fracture I can relate.... Main pune main lib me stairs se gir gyi thi... Ankle fracture kr dia main... It was minor crack.. But bed rest is what wee needed... Every time depends on other make us damn frustrated... 😞😞😞😞 bikul achcha nhi lgta yr...

Edited by QueeN456 - 2 years ago
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

That is why you need an Insta Boyfriend/husband. All those ladies who post often have a person there to always take pics. Whereas my sweaty ass is asking πŸ™„ πŸ˜’ whoever is around. 🀣

Will keep that in mind while selecting one! 🀣

Thanks for the heads up, DJ!

docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueeN456

Ohh that's so bad.. I can relate this... I hd cancelled many plans due to some issues

This ankle fracture I can relate.... Main pune main lib me stairs se gir gyi thi... Ankle fracture kr dia main... It was minor crack.. But bed rest is what wee needed... Every time depends on other make us damn frustrated... 😞😞😞😞 bikul achcha nhi lgta yr...

Aww!!

Jo beet gaya so gaaya! Let's not dwell much into it! Jaane de yaara! Hota rehta hai life me yeh Sab!

QueeN456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peppss

God I know how it feels

My trip was 9 days too...leh ladhak plus 3 days in Delhi...had to cancel because of health...

Haa pta hai tu excited this iske liye.. Tune yha pe btaya tha tu friends k saath ja rhi kr ke...

Kyu health ko kya hogya

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well I can relate!

Oh dear...that must be heartbreaking...

Ya the rules are pretty strict when it comes handing over degree certificates...

My under grad convocation story was hilarious...the guest of honor had to leave in the middle of the ceremony due to some other commitment...I had to navigate a crowd of rowdy girls just to get my certificate from my professor... that's one picture I wish to keep hidden forever...

I regret attending it till dateπŸ€ͺ