Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: strancho

Yes I agree. And if you read my posts I try to be sarcastic about it and find a comedic relief. Because no matter how much we shout or say or crib, DOSTI is important. And that's why I said that both GK and Rupali look very tired in the photo she posted. Plus she replied to a fan about back to back shoots. They definitely scrapped that bapuji ka illness dragging track.

Worst thing is you are exerting pressure on your lead actors because of whom the show is doing well. And there is another who doesn't get any proper dialogues but needs to be given screen space.

Fandom has to backlash then they change the track. But this won't go on forever. One day we all be tired and won't care anymore. Many of us don't including me but everyone has little may be 0.1% hope. I will stay till this marriage track and will see how they fare post marriage. If that same negativity and Shah house obsession goes on, I will be here just to have fun. Goodbye to the show from my side.

I am staying only because of the main leads chemistry and these lollipops that they throw at us 🀣

Fair enough, I do not mind a track that is logical even if the story was not my favorite. Say they bring in something about Kavya, but if the story was interesting a good side track.

Back in the day there were so many tracks to post for Shah without involvement in Anu's life.

India is not so modern like Bold and beautiful where they will keep showing Anu swinging like a pendulum between two guys. πŸ€ͺ

snehaz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Did you slide into his DMs? I am so curious honestly. There was a show called Mehandi Rachne wali, where the actor shared his DMs from fans.

It was hilarious πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„

Yeah... I kept on sending him dm on special occasion... he never reverts..

the artist who always make sure to revert to my dms is Nakul Mehta (BALH2).

Ayushman khurana used to reply some 3-4 years back..

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: QueeN456

Chal teri tang tuti hai isliye main maann gyi... 🀣

Nahi tuti rehti toh aur mehnat karwati tu!

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: snehaz16

In the entire episode, whenever Anuj bent a little and said all those dialouges.. my focus only shifted to that chamchamata seena...

And all background voices just got blurred...

Aaj ka episode suna nahi meine... sirf dekha... 🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩

Sach mein yaar... today the trio stole the show -RG , GK and the special guest appearance-the Seena ☺️🀩🀩 Bhashan toh AK bhi kam nahi deta aajkal -but every few mins ( or maybe secs πŸ€ͺ ) just a peek at that seena aur bas ....

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ektag06

I am!!!!! Sneha I know. Peppss you too? I’m sure there was someone else too. Is it you DJ?? πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Delhi is just pyaar yaar. Also I’m from Bombay but I love Delhi (totally going the other way in the Bombay v Delhi rivalry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

I was asking becoz then it will be DJ 's angels. Like Charlie's Angels 🀣🀣🀣

I have written inspired by Sneha (still wrapping up) and Priya and maybe soon you too ekta πŸ€ͺ

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: docritu99

Pujari Tak baat pahucha do! 🀣

Abey isko t thread mat bana dena tum log yha bhi phail rhe ho...

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

I am!!!!! Sneha I know. Peppss you too? I’m sure there was someone else too. Is it you DJ?? πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Delhi is just pyaar yaar. Also I’m from Bombay but I love Delhi (totally going the other way in the Bombay v Delhi rivalry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

I rarely got to hear this!

For me, it's Mumbai all the way!

snehaz16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

They will eat each other. Damn they were both thirsty today πŸ‘…πŸŒπŸ“πŸ’‘

wow.. sounds so cool so one day should be declared as Non food day where couple can devour each other...

And all singles can go for fasting or look for some quick options around...

snehaz16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueeN456

Abey isko t thread mat bana dena tum log yha bhi phail rhe ho...

Matlab puja, pujari likhte hi T thread ho jata hai.. bolo dharam ki baatein bhi inko T content lag rahi hai.. Kya zamana aa gaya hai

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Was a Academic... Now planning to do PhD ...

Delhi was part my trip plan for this year...had to cancel last minute πŸ™„...