Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Peppss

This has become a pattern... shoot some really crappy stuff and scrap it when the backlash happens...

Someone posted aneri's story here,where mukku anuj and devika was present in casual clothing last week...that scene never came...

I am guessing they scrapped those episodes...the baabuji health track was supposed to be dragged for weeks I guess...after the Monday outrage they might have changed it...

They need to find a way to balance the good and bad...

Bold- I think most of us are holding back just so that it doesn't affect the happy people here...

And they are incorporating these crappy things knowing well these are crappy and would affect negatively! Still! This baffles me!

Or their though process is like let's dish this, if there won't be any major outrage, we'll be through! If there's any significant outrage, we'll scrap!

OMG! Exactly! I forgot about those BTS pics! Exactly, they didn't appear at all! That's how they are so cramped with the schedule ! Have no bank episodes and are running on their toes under extreme pressure!

And here we used to think, it was cause of the prequel!

They did this previously as well, remember they scrapped major chunk of Vanika bullshit as well!

I hope the actors get paid atleast!

Yeah! Unlike them, we care about not spreading negativity in the forum atleast!

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Friends,

I have a genuine ques.

If Anupama prepares food for 3 days and Anuj for the other 3 days then what about 7th day of week. Yeh toh Anuj ne apne bhasan mei kahi bataya hi nahi

Audience 7th day kya karegi ??

aise na chalbo

ya toh poora gyaan do , ya mat do.

Meri aur mere husband ki toh 7 day ladai ho jaayegi

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peppss

This has become a pattern... shoot some really crappy stuff and scrap it when the backlash happens...

Someone posted aneri's story here,where mukku anuj and devika was present in casual clothing last week...that scene never came...

I am guessing they scrapped those episodes...the baabuji health track was supposed to be dragged for weeks I guess...after the Monday outrage they might have changed it...

They need to find a way to balance the good and bad...

Bold- I think most of us are holding back just so that it doesn't affect the happy people here...

Yes I agree. And if you read my posts I try to be sarcastic about it and find a comedic relief. Because no matter how much we shout or say or crib, DOSTI is important. And that's why I said that both GK and Rupali look very tired in the photo she posted. Plus she replied to a fan about back to back shoots. They definitely scrapped that bapuji ka illness dragging track.

Worst thing is you are exerting pressure on your lead actors because of whom the show is doing well. And there is another who doesn't get any proper dialogues but needs to be given screen space.

Fandom has to backlash then they change the track. But this won't go on forever. One day we all be tired and won't care anymore. Many of us don't including me but everyone has little may be 0.1% hope. I will stay till this marriage track and will see how they fare post marriage. If that same negativity and Shah house obsession goes on, I will be here just to have fun. Goodbye to the show from my side.

I am staying only because of the main leads chemistry and these lollipops that they throw at us 🀣

docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueeN456

Tune mujhe nhi tag kia... πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Main react nhi krungi jaa..😀😀

Tuzse baat bhi nhi krungi kattii... 😀😀

Arey, subah subah drama shuru hogaya Tera! 🀣

It was not a positive comment, islie safe sidey ke lie sirf kuch hi logo ko tag Kiya!

Sabka mood nahi kharab karna tha mujhe!

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Friends,

I have a genuine ques.

If Anupama prepares food for 3 days and Anuj for the other 3 days then what about 7th day of week. Yeh toh Anuj ne apne bhasan mei kahi bataya hi nahi

aise na chalbo

Online delivery or date pe chale jaana.. Or nahi to fasting kar lena

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: docritu99

Arey, subah subah drama shuru hogaya Tera! 🀣

It was not a positive comment, islie safe sidey ke lie sirf kuch hi logo ko tag Kiya!

Sabka mood nahi kharab karna tha mujhe!

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Itna bhi negative nhi tha. Isse jyada negative main bolti hu jb gussa ata h..

Huuhh baate banane lgi hai... 😀

Edited by QueeN456 - 2 years ago
Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Friends,

I have a genuine ques.

aise na chalbo

Sam 7th day is not their problem...the show is telecasted only 6days a week so in their universe only 6 days exist...

Maybe you should cancel out Sunday from your week too after all you are a anupama watcher na...😳

docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektag06

Riyuuuu πŸ’–

I actually posted a second post loool on this. This was before I watched the episode.

There were zooms even today. But the max screen space given to AK made it a more positive episode and hence why many overlooked it. This is their problem. They cannot seem to balance and read the pulse often. The vibe that AK brings on screen and makes maan, maan is unmatched.

I agree the root cause still remains. They need to fix the story. They still can turn it around and make it more positive and add negativity like a tadka if they like.

One positive episode and see the numerous trends on twitter. I don’t know what is so difficult to understand here??

Ps: at one point I legit thought vannu will break out in tears after seeing everyone folding hands. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ohh! I didn't see that! I'm still catching up the thread!

I haven't seen the clips today, will do that later in the evening. See, I told you zooms would be there!

I agree, they use positivity as tadka in between the surplus negativity! 🀣 When it should be the other way round!

Lol! Vannu ki aesi wali shakal dekhne me mujhe koi problem nahi hai! 🀣

docritu99 thumbnail

Ohh I wholeheartedly agree with everything said on this one! ❀️

AK is out an out charmer! Aesi thodi hum Sab yaha uski pankhis ban ke baithe hai 🀣

Kitty584 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Friends,

I have a genuine ques.

aise na chalbo

7th me dono kitchen me jaayenge par khaana banane ki jagah romance karenge.. aur khaana bahar se order karenge..

Woh ek din dono ko chutti for romance woh implied hai🀣