Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Peppss

My baby🤣sure it can be done... just keep pressing the fwd symbol 🤣🤣

I think 5 min bhi jyada hogye... Ek epi khtm hone mein 30 sec bhi nhi lgte... 🤣🤣🤣 do min me epi khtm ho skte hai week ke... 🤣🤣🤣

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ektag06

so I watched the episode. There are zooms still. But you know what made the episode nice is the max screen space that was given to AK. He is a charmer out and out and he does take maan to the next level. It is not the first time they have preached social msg through him. They know audience loves him at this point.

Also the whole vibe he gets on screen is unmatched. And ofcourse goes without saying, he makes maan, maan 💖

This is what they need to realise. Positive vibes take the episode a notch higher. And see they are back to trending on Twitter!!!!

If you give the hero and the lead couple good screen space, people will overlook the negative aspects. Ofcourse they story plays a very important part too. But these makers fail to maintain balance and go off track very often. They still can take the story from here and make it positive mannnnnn! Potential hai toh use karo na?? Tax loss thodi hai jo carry forward kar rahe ho (Snehuuuu for youuu😂)

mini’s tweet for you Rani

https://twitter.com/miniforcake/status/1525329944049782784?s=21&t=GjlQ5JtGrxZdHqTotgG-eg

Yess, positivity, lively and happy vibes are what people need today. At least there should be a balance bw posivity and negativity.

Today' epi was like

MaAn scenes Zoom on Baa and vannu

+ve -ve

+ve -ve

+ve -ve

and so on.

Thank God, today they have not asked Baa and Vannu to apply haldi.

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Vaibhaviii🥰🥰🥰

Wow such a positive episode. One zoom one dialogue. Wow I mean I thought they didn’t care. Hmmmm😂😂😂

So today ka episode will add to next week’s TRPs so I’m hoping next week majority episodes will be decent. And the positive precap so as to keep the audiences hooked. Kaafi asar hua hai. Khair looks like a cute watch 💖💖

Thankyouuu for allllll the clips 🧡🧡

I would like to disagree dear! Sadly so!

Let me get my point across. The haldi shoot's Bts started coming from wed evening! The backlash happened on Monday!

I'm Assuming Haldi was shot after the backlash. I've seen a clip of start of haldi from yesterday episode and it had Vanraj and Baa's face zooming in after every 10sec literally after every dialogue by any other member!

Chalo, for a minute let's assume this had been shot earlier than the backlash, (just giving a benefit of doubt) what were the editors doing then?

I don't to dampen the mood when it's a good episode, I can feel the vibes here! So won't say much! But I'm happy if they have decided to finally address that how much the audience get annoyed by their cheap tactics of pushing V's face incessantly!

And I'd be happier if they have decided to address the root cause of their failure! The story!!

These passing flings of good Anuj days for one or two days amidst the dryness of a substance in him spread across weeks won't work anymore!

It's like they have decided, every alternate sequence they are gonna ruin it.

As if one sequence is designed to feed the ego of their hero, then next one is to pacify the miffed audience and the never ending cycle goes on! The vicious cycle!

Tagging just a minimum of people

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueeN456

Are yr tej patte pe mujhe subh se bohot daya aarhi h..

Haa shows bhi yellow the... Hai hona kya hai budget nhi bhi hoga toh.. Gk ke paas100 - 200 shoes ke collections ki dukaan hai ghar pe.. He is crazy damn about shoes...

Woh apne bhi shoes utha le aa skta hai...

Yes, I know

But like private office employee, hum kyun laaye apne ghar se; hume kaun sa office wale (RS) koi facility dete hai.

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

priority set h🤣

Edited by Kras1 - 2 years ago
Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: docritu99

Let me get my point across. The haldi shoot's Bts started coming from wed evening! The backlash happened on Monday!

I'm Assuming Haldi was shot after the backlash. I've seen a clip of start of haldi from yesterday episode and it had Vanraj and Baa's face zooming in after every 10sec literally after every dialogue by any other member!

Chalo, for a minute let's assume this had been shot earlier than the backlash, (just giving a benefit of doubt) what were the editors doing then?

I don't to dampen the mood when it's a good episode, I can feel the vibes here! So won't say much! But I'm happy if they have decided to finally address that how much the audience get annoyed by their cheap tactics of pushing V's face incessantly!

And I'd be happier if they have decided to address the root cause of their failure! The story!!

These passing flings of good Anuj days for one or two days amidst the dryness of a substance in him spread across weeks won't work anymore!

As if one sequence is designed to feed the ego of their hero, then next one is to pacify the miffed audience and the never ending cycle goes on! The vicious cycle!

This has become a pattern... shoot some really crappy stuff and scrap it when the backlash happens...

Someone posted aneri's story here,where mukku anuj and devika was present in casual clothing last week...that scene never came...

I am guessing they scrapped those episodes...the baabuji health track was supposed to be dragged for weeks I guess...after the Monday outrage they might have changed it...

They need to find a way to balance the good and bad...

Bold- I think most of us are holding back just so that it doesn't affect the happy people here...

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: strancho

😆

We are already demanding Khurta Phad performance. Hamari sunta kaun hai 😭

Wo shoes and kurta pakka GK ka personal collection me se hai. AK gareeb hai, how can he afford such stylish jute?

Yeah, makers are not able to understand actually what we want.

If we get kurta phad performancesmiley36 , TRP will also break all records

but You know maryada na....

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: docritu99

Tune mujhe nhi tag kia... 🙄🙄🙄

Main react nhi krungi jaa..😤😤

Tuzse baat bhi nhi krungi kattii... 😤😤

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Riyuuuu 💖

I actually posted a second post loool on this. This was before I watched the episode.

There were zooms even today. But the max screen space given to AK made it a more positive episode and hence why many overlooked it. This is their problem. They cannot seem to balance and read the pulse often. The vibe that AK brings on screen and makes maan, maan is unmatched.

I agree the root cause still remains. They need to fix the story. They still can turn it around and make it more positive and add negativity like a tadka if they like.

One positive episode and see the numerous trends on twitter. I don’t know what is so difficult to understand here??

Ps: at one point I legit thought vannu will break out in tears after seeing everyone folding hands. 😂😂

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

so I watched the episode. There are zooms still. But you know what made the episode nice is the max screen space that was given to AK. He is a charmer out and out and he does take maan to the next level. It is not the first time they have preached social msg through him. They know audience loves him at this point.

Also the whole vibe he gets on screen is unmatched. And ofcourse goes without saying, he makes maan, maan 💖

This is what they need to realise. Positive vibes take the episode a notch higher. And see they are back to trending on Twitter!!!!

If you give the hero and the lead couple good screen space, people will overlook the negative aspects. Ofcourse they story plays a very important part too. But these makers fail to maintain balance and go off track very often. They still can take the story from here and make it positive mannnnnn! Potential hai toh use karo na?? Tax loss thodi hai jo carry forward kar rahe ho (Snehuuuu for youuu😂)

mini’s tweet for you Rani

https://twitter.com/miniforcake/status/1525329944049782784?s=21&t=GjlQ5JtGrxZdHqTotgG-eg

this one!