Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: QueeN456

Yupp to complete detach from show I need to quit forum too but abhi nhi thoda time hai.. Nd tab k pta nhi kon kon rahenge... Nd meri exam bhi pass aayegi to tabh much needed...

Yes Carrier is more important ... when is your exam?

Kitty584 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Peppss

OMG that's wonderful🤩🤩🤩...yes I remember it now...

Kitty write more😍😍

Yesss I will.. next part coming todayyy❤❤

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kitty584

Yesss I will.. next part coming todayyy❤❤

Mujhe tag kr lena main raat ko sabke os threads Ffs mere lapi mein save kr ke rkhne wali hu...

Edited by QueeN456 - 2 years ago
1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektag06

I think Babuji wala track was their plan but probably in a more negative way. Hence the reports flew till SH and then just disappeared. Maybe he wasn’t supposed to collapse as such but post Monday’s trend, they ended up scrapping tracks or episodes. Also, how did the venue change suddenly?????? 😏

Aneri khud said ki show mein with her re entry dynamics are going to change etc. so this probably came after all that. I mean good for her. It is good money after all!

But ya it’s true. Itv mein no one remembers anyone except the lead pair.

They may shoot her scenes alag se but inka editing dept kaafi off bhi hai and this is going to be a few weeks’ gig. I hope they do close out the empire track though. Or something on the business. That has been one constant complain. Plus vannu hi toh khud said ki woh haar gaya etc toh might as well show AK ameer

but ya, kaafi mushkil aur kathin umeed hai 😂😂😂😂😂

Bapuji wala track se I meant, sudden collapse. Yes they wanted it to be more negative and more extreme. Puri planning kar li thi ki Anuj ka saara paisa unke operation pe kharch ho jaye. But because of that backlash they changed and that's the reason for back to back shoots. Otherwise I am 100% sure they have atleast 3 day's episodes in stock.

We can do better editing than these people. Kya karenge bechare.. Dimag afford nahi kar paate, editors kaise afford karenge. And yaha I was dreaming ki Anuj Anupama US jayenge dance show karne. I need to call my common sense back. Bahot din ho gaye darshan nahi diye usne.

Writer Sahiba bhul gayi ki Anupama ke contract mein international shows ka bhi clause hai. Usi se pura prequel bhi bana diya. I really want ki shaadi thk se dikayen, they have mocked everything till now. Atleast not marriage. And yes please decide karo ki AK ko gareeb dikhana hai ya ameer. Bin pendi ke lotein ki tarah yaha se waha hota rehta hai

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh okay...All the best dear🤗

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: strancho

Ek episode bhi they won't let us enjoy properly. If they have so much budget issues why they have to do zoom barabar zoom in every episode. Kisne bola tha wo begging scene karne? Do log kam ho rahe the na? Paise bachte na? They call themselves middle class 🤣 Humse seekho tax bachane ke liye kya kya karte hai!!!

Writer Sahiba KGF ke baad Madness of Multiverse dekh rahi hai. She is taking inspiration from there. Soon we will see multiverse in Anupama. In one of them AnuRaj is happy, in one of them AK is gareeb, in one of them AK ke parents jinda ho jayenge, in one of them AK hi nahi hoga 🤣

so I watched the episode. There are zooms still. But you know what made the episode nice is the max screen space that was given to AK. He is a charmer out and out and he does take maan to the next level. It is not the first time they have preached social msg through him. They know audience loves him at this point.

Also the whole vibe he gets on screen is unmatched. And ofcourse goes without saying, he makes maan, maan 💖

This is what they need to realise. Positive vibes take the episode a notch higher. And see they are back to trending on Twitter!!!!

If you give the hero and the lead couple good screen space, people will overlook the negative aspects. Ofcourse they story plays a very important part too. But these makers fail to maintain balance and go off track very often. They still can take the story from here and make it positive mannnnnn! Potential hai toh use karo na?? Tax loss thodi hai jo carry forward kar rahe ho (Snehuuuu for youuu😂)

mini’s tweet for you Rani

https://twitter.com/miniforcake/status/1525329944049782784?s=21&t=GjlQ5JtGrxZdHqTotgG-eg

Edited by ektag06 - 2 years ago
1235990 thumbnail

so I watched the episode. There are zooms still. But you know what made the episode nice is the max screen space that was given to AK. He is a charmer out and out and he does take maan to the next level. It is not the first time they have preached social msg through him. They know audience loves him at this point.

Also the whole vibe he gets on screen is unmatched. And ofcourse goes without saying, he makes maan, maan 💖

This is what they need to realise. Positive vibes take the episode a notch higher. And see they are back to trending on Twitter!!!!

If you give the hero and the lead couple good screen space, people will overlook the negative aspects. Ofcourse they story plays a very important part too. But these makers fail to maintain balance and go off track very often. They still can take the story from here and make it positive mannnnnn! Potential hai toh use karo na?? Tax loss thodi hai jo carry forward kar rahe ho (Snehuuuu for youuu😂)

Btw anyone noticed ki Anuj ke haath me haldi nahi thi when he was doing all that shayaris.. Mannnnn 🤣Kabhi haldi gayab.. kabhi mehndi. I need to check ki Anupama ke haath me sare scenes mein mehndi tha ya nahi.

arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: snehaz16

Hey Aryu

Anuj ka seena dekha...

N uske shubh charan

Clips mein dekha.. pichle ek hafte se episode nahi dekha.. lagta hai aaj dekhna padega 😉

Kitty584 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://twitter.com/miniforcake/status/1525329944049782784?s=21&t=GjlQ5JtGrxZdHqTotgG-eg

Yeahhh lovely episode.. haan they have potential.. bas apne hero ka obsession thoda kam kare toh definitely accha kar sakte hainn!

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strancho

My reaction on some scenes:

Devika: Pehle se aakhri tak.

Me: Exactly Kaha se kaha tak?? Sar se Pao huh..Because yaha most of the people has claimed bahot sara parts 😃

Anupama: Sharmaing for putting haldi.

Me: Sangeet mein toh sabke saamne hunter daal diya uske gale mein, maryaada ka gharwapsi hogya uske baad 😕

Anupama: Putting haldi on Anuj's leg

Me: Ye dance karra tha shoes pehenke abhi tak, jute kab kholein isne.

Anuj: Roop hai tere kayi.. tu beti v hai, hai ek maa....

Me: Ha saath mein maid bhi, nurse bhi hai 🤣

Bapuji: Maa jab rasoyi mein hoti hai koi thali khali nahi hoti..

Me: Mummy..suna aapne.. aur yaha I am asking for a roti kabse and aap yaha baithe baithe blush karre ho ye dekh ke.

Anuj: Unveling the masala box.

Me: Ye sach me ghar ka masala box le aaya. Dekho pad gaya na budget kam.

Anuj: Applying all the masalas

Me: Tej patte se kya dushmani hai tumhe? Uske bina biryani mein taste nahi aata.

good one!!

Anupama dekh kar gyaan mila ya nahi, sense of humour n shayari sabki acchi ho gayi hai.

poppy, ab joote bhi kholte hue dikhaye kya; kal ko kuch aur demand karoge tum log😉

BTW, ab inka itna budget hai ki shoes bhi yellow yaar;

Tej pata se related koi line smajh nahi aaayi, blank chor diya for viewers.

yeh aaj ka fill in the blanks hai

Tejpatta =____________________