Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1235990 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: QueeN456

Dekhne k liye audience bhi honi chahiye naa.. Maine to nhi dekhna... I'm here only upto their marriage... Bs.. Phir show and forum ko taata bye bye. N

Forum ko tata bye bye naa karo. Yaha we can have fun.

Kitty584 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rupsii

Oh my God Kitts.. shu waat chhe!🤗 Awesome girl.. keep writing pliij 😆

Thank youuu I obviously will!!!!

Aur bhu thoda thoda sach hua tha.. like the college scenes( maine woh photoshoot me include liya tha) and woh hand kiss.. yaaaar I'm so happyyyy

Ek toh itna acchaa episode tha🤩🤩🤩🤩

Just can't stop smiling!!!❤

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kitty584

Thank youuu I obviously will!!!!

Aur bhu thoda thoda sach hua tha.. like the college scenes( maine woh photoshoot me include liya tha) and woh hand kiss.. yaaaar I'm so happyyyy

Ek toh itna acchaa episode tha🤩🤩🤩🤩

Just can't stop smiling!!!❤

I imagine what you are feeling.. ❤❤❤ enjoy.. 🤗

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

OMG that's wonderful🤩🤩🤩...yes I remember it now...

Kitty write more😍😍

snehaz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

She can't go in between MaAn shaddi.. behen nahi toh ek aur troll on makers.. they can't handle😆

Even if they send on business trip Twitter ppl 'll ask money is more imp than bro?

Makers on deadlock 🤣🤣

They may shoot her scenes and insert them later as part of editing.. as they have done for sagai episodes....

All her scenes were shot separately and added later.. that's the reason she was not there in dance .. also her Ashirwaad scene etc were shot separately!!

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kitty584

https://twitter.com/maanfan_05/status/1525318754489339904?t=vGKneAssZ2r72J5zK-d2-w&s=19

Ye maine likha tha and this came trueeeee🥳🥳

Btw this is my twitter account..

Kitty❤️🤗congrats❤️❤️

Word Count: 1

snehaz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arya212002

No dear.. am still in vacation.. just come to forum. Will be back in June only.

How are u?

Hey Aryu

Anuj ka seena dekha...

N uske shubh charan

1235990 thumbnail

Ek episode bhi they won't let us enjoy properly. If they have so much budget issues why they have to do zoom barabar zoom in every episode. Kisne bola tha wo begging scene karne? Do log kam ho rahe the na? Paise bachte na? They call themselves middle class 🤣 Humse seekho tax bachane ke liye kya kya karte hai!!!

Writer Sahiba KGF ke baad Madness of Multiverse dekh rahi hai. She is taking inspiration from there. Soon we will see multiverse in Anupama. In one of them AnuRaj is happy, in one of them AK is gareeb, in one of them AK ke parents jinda ho jayenge, in one of them AK hi nahi hoga 🤣

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yupp to complete detach from show I need to quit forum too but abhi nhi thoda time hai.. Nd tab k pta nhi kon kon rahenge... Nd meri exam bhi pass aayegi to tabh much needed...

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: strancho

They are busy rewriting the scenes I am sure. That bapuji wala track was not in their plan. Otherwise I really cannot think of any reason to give that medical reports screen time. They would have added that screen time for our hero.

My best guess Vaneri is not happy wit her role here and she will be taking a break. She might enter in future but who knows. As far as I have seen ITVs, kisiko yaad hi nahi rehta hai uski ek behen hai, chacha hai, chahchi hai, cousin hai, bhabhi hai. That's why aaj uske do dialogues the and hero ke ek bhi nahi.

I think Babuji wala track was their plan but probably in a more negative way. Hence the reports flew till SH and then just disappeared. Maybe he wasn’t supposed to collapse as such but post Monday’s trend, they ended up scrapping tracks or episodes. Also, how did the venue change suddenly?????? 😏

Aneri khud said ki show mein with her re entry dynamics are going to change etc. so this probably came after all that. I mean good for her. It is good money after all!

But ya it’s true. Itv mein no one remembers anyone except the lead pair.

They may shoot her scenes alag se but inka editing dept kaafi off bhi hai and this is going to be a few weeks’ gig. I hope they do close out the empire track though. Or something on the business. That has been one constant complain. Plus vannu hi toh khud said ki woh haar gaya etc toh might as well show AK ameer

but ya, kaafi mushkil aur kathin umeed hai 😂😂😂😂😂