Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ektag06

sorry which empire? I’m so engrossed in KGF that I don’t know what this is all about πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Obvs they have forgotten. Unless they decide to surprise us. Like after the trend, khoya hua dimaag makes a re-entry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I suggest she watch her own show with entire Fd's live commentary....she will forget about forgetting after that🀣🀣

Kitty584 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kitty584

https://twitter.com/maanfan_05/status/1525318754489339904?t=vGKneAssZ2r72J5zK-d2-w&s=19

Ye maine likha tha and this came trueeeeeπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Btw this is my twitter account..

❀

Word Count: 1

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strancho

See this is what I was saying. They don't close one arc and start another. How will they justify sister not being in her brother's marriage. Any sibling would leave everything for their sibling's marriage except exceptions. That means they are planning to do chat mangni and pat byah. After that they would send her off to a business trip or she would volunteer to leave to give them privacy. Before going please handover Kapadia empire and laal padi to your brother.

After this we have to jhelao Anuj's family drama. Same things whatever happened pre marraige will be repeated in loop in post marriage. Script is set, story is set. Ek achche episode dene ki itni badi saza. Phew !!!

Dekhne k liye audience bhi honi chahiye naa.. Maine to nhi dekhna... I'm here only upto their marriage... Bs.. Phir show and forum ko taata bye bye.

Edited by QueeN456 - 2 years ago
QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sry kitti Maine abhi tk tera ek bhi os pdha nhi there r to much pending.. But pdhungi kab pta nhi..

Peppss thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueeN456

Nope wo phirse break lene jayagi.. But bhai ko uska empire vps nhi kregi .... Kyuki wo ab uski company h naa anuj ki thodi h.... Didn't u ke hamesha she used to say meri company.. Meri legal team.. Meri gadi...

Let's not forget the Meri gaadi,humari gaadi slipπŸ™„

You know what let her go for a break ,i will thank her for making it easy to get detached from the show πŸ€—

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kitty584

https://twitter.com/maanfan_05/status/1525318754489339904?t=vGKneAssZ2r72J5zK-d2-w&s=19

Ye maine likha tha and this came trueeeeeπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Btw this is my twitter account..

❀

Oh my God Kitts.. shu waat chhe!πŸ€— Awesome girl.. keep writing pliij πŸ˜†

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektag06

sorry which empire? I’m so engrossed in KGF that I don’t know what this is all about πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Obvs they have forgotten. Unless they decide to surprise us. Like after the trend, khoya hua dimaag makes a re-entry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They are busy rewriting the scenes I am sure. That bapuji wala track was not in their plan. Otherwise I really cannot think of any reason to give that medical reports screen time. They would have added that screen time for our hero.

My best guess Vaneri is not happy wit her role here and she will be taking a break. She might enter in future but who knows. As far as I have seen ITVs, kisiko yaad hi nahi rehta hai uski ek behen hai, chacha hai, chahchi hai, cousin hai, bhabhi hai. That's why aaj uske do dialogues the and hero ke ek bhi nahi.

Kitty584 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: QueeN456

Sry kitti Maine abhi tk tera ek bhi os pdha nhi there r to much pending.. But pdhungi kab pta nhi..

Arre sorry mat bolo na!!!!

Aaram se jab time mile padh lena❀❀

Peppss thumbnail

Originally posted by: strancho

Oh yes DOSTI. DOST ke liye to jaan kurbaan ek show kya cheez hai

🀣🀣

Smart woman πŸ€—

We all need to remember that this is the only truth

Edited by Peppss - 2 years ago
snehaz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

In the entire episode, whenever Anuj bent a little and said all those dialouges.. my focus only shifted to that chamchamata seena...

And all background voices just got blurred...

Aaj ka episode suna nahi meine... sirf dekha... 🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩