Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Peppss

You got lucky today... imagine if you had to watch the baa beta taunt episode🤣

Rani did you watch the epi today?

My sis cross checked before asking me to watch.. she knows I 'll kick off her if baa beta tamasha there 🤣🤣

Rani epi miss nahi karti.. she is devout of anupama show😆

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Peppss

You got lucky today... imagine if you had to watch the baa beta taunt episode🤣

Rani did you watch the epi today?

Haa yeh paap aaj maine kr liya... 😔😕😒

Bcz today was so many droolworthy contents..... So uske aage mein jhuk gyi...har gyi...😕

( only for today.. Kavya k trah main kabhi bhi palti mar skti hu...)

Edited by QueeN456 - 2 years ago
ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: strancho

I am watching an ITV almost after 10 years, so I dont know how much influence an actor can have on the script. But in other country's series especially Korean/Chinese/Japanese if the production house is casting an experienced/good/popular actor then their suggestions are taken in consideration. For example in my favorite series the male lead had to cry for a scene but going by his character it did not fit or suit that. Instead he suggested why not do something else and the writer and director agreed with his analysis.

So, I dont know if this happens in ITV.

I think RG does give them suggestions but she can also do only so much. And probably it holds true for other serials on itv too. I know for a fact that one other lead serial actors wasn’t happy with the show and her character, she tried talking but apparently it didn’t work. She decided to call it quits. They had to wrap up the show. Infact she went on record to say that the direction and screenplay weren’t up to the mark and she didn’t see the story going anywhere. (This is from last year. So pretty recent)
EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektag06

Here: more budget for the new charac

Aneri will be gone for a while!

https://twitter.com/nivedithasrknth/status/1525317936990265344?s=21&t=GjlQ5JtGrxZdHqTotgG-eg

looks like she won’t be there for maan wedding! Don’t know how will they show it!

She can't go in between MaAn shaddi.. behen nahi toh ek aur troll on makers.. they can't handle😆

Even if they send on business trip Twitter ppl 'll ask money is more imp than bro?

Makers on deadlock 🤣🤣

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

My sis cross checked before asking me to watch.. she knows I 'll kick off her if baa beta tamasha there 🤣🤣

Rani epi miss nahi karti.. she is devout of anupama show😆

Abey oye....

Ohh yes I'm devotee of anupamaaa... Oooo anupamaaa...... Tu mera dil.. Meri jaan... 😔

Oye.. Last Friday se sidha aajj dekha maine.... I week epi nhi dekhi....

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: strancho

I am watching an ITV almost after 10 years, so I dont know how much influence an actor can have on the script. But in other country's series especially Korean/Chinese/Japanese if the production house is casting an experienced/good/popular actor then their suggestions are taken in consideration. For example in my favorite series the male lead had to cry for a scene but going by his character it did not fit or suit that. Instead he suggested why not do something else and the writer and director agreed with his analysis.

So, I dont know if this happens in ITV.

I don't really follow itv shows as much... but as far as much my understanding goes I don't think the actors have much influence over the scripts... but personal relationships do have greater influence I guess...

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

She can't go in between MaAn shaddi.. behen nahi toh ek aur troll on makers.. they can't handle😆

Even if they send on business trip Twitter ppl 'll ask money is more imp than bro?

Makers on deadlock 🤣🤣

this probably could be the reason for the rush? Or maybe they’ll come up with a better reason so as to reduce trolling 😂😂

Pompyyy this is what we were talking about yesterday! Possible reason??

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueeN456

Haa yeh paap aaj maine kr liya... 😔😕😒

Bcz today was so many droolworthy contents..... So uske aage mein jhuk gyi...har gyi...😕

( only for today.. Kavya k trah main kabhi bhi palti mar skti hu...)

Abey tu aise bol rahi sirf aaj palti mari hai.. humesha karti hai😆

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://twitter.com/nivedithasrknth/status/1525317936990265344?s=21&t=GjlQ5JtGrxZdHqTotgG-eg

looks like she won’t be there for maan wedding! Don’t know how will they show it!

Great 🙄so no returning back the empire? 🤪

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I doubt they can afford to do that. They most probably will shoot her parts beforehand somehow.

Her presence is crucial for her bhai ki shadi.

Do you know when this show is starting?