Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Simba kinda reminds me of tejasswi before bb. She never used to post anything, rarely had any controversy expect pehredaar piya ki show which got banned. I don't want to talk about tejran and their fans, the fans are too toxic. They literally harrassed rohit for posting pics with tejasswi and a reel, after that rohit stopped. Yesterday there was this eid party in bhagyalakshmi set, tejasswi went and I'm sure she met Rohit but they did not post a story too. I really hope tejran become private. Coming about simba and tejasswi offscreen content, ekta should take the ban from her sets. We need all compability test, co-star story segments of  them too, all previous pairs of tejasswi had that. I thought simtej will not work as pair but damn they look so good together. Such good chemistry. Cast them in a music video already.

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

Simba kinda reminds me of tejasswi before bb. She never used to post anything, rarely had any controversy expect pehredaar piya ki show which got banned. I don't want to talk about tejran and their fans, the fans are too toxic. They literally harrassed rohit for posting pics with tejasswi and a reel, after that rohit stopped. Yesterday there was this eid party in bhagyalakshmi set, tejasswi went and I'm sure she met Rohit but they did not post a story too. I really hope tejran become private. Coming about simba and tejasswi offscreen content, ekta should take the ban from her sets. We need all compability test, co-star story segments of  them too, all previous pairs of tejasswi had that. I thought simtej will not work as pair but damn they look so good together. Such good chemistry. Cast them in a music video already.

I believe that Ekta doesn’t allow reporters inside the set. Has any earlier naagin series had any media interactions as I never watched Naagin. Also sometimes, actors should also okay to do it. Shaheer and Rhea never did any segment in yrhpk set even though media is allowed in full form. Always Ritwik and Kaveri did all the segments. This Tejran thing will not end soon and Teja is so in love. She send her parents and Karan parents to Valentine’s Day dinner and they spend the time till 3 am . Seems like marriage in cards. Anyways, whatever makes her happy is fine with me. I never thought that they will survive outside due to family drama during bb times but now it’s in opposite directions as parents are getting along too well. They needs to go private but seems like impossible as Tejran fans are in every city and hell blind and crazy about them. I just heard one girl meeting space in Twitter in Kolkata. She just admire their love. They have separate Kolkata gc that was made yesterday to meet them. Even in Jaipur, Mumbai meet , most are Tejran fans. I can’t believe now as there are going strong and I never expected it so seems like we should get used to it! 

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

I believe that Ekta doesn’t allow reporters inside the set. Has any earlier naagin series had any media interactions as I never watched Naagin. Also sometimes, actors should also okay to do it. Shaheer and Rhea never did any segment in yrhpk set even though media is allowed in full form. Always Ritwik and Kaveri did all the segments. This Tejran thing will not end soon and Teja is so in love. She send her parents and Karan parents to Valentine’s Day dinner and they spend the time till 3 am . Seems like marriage in cards. Anyways, whatever makes her happy is fine with me. I never thought that they will survive outside due to family drama during bb times but now it’s in opposite directions as parents are getting along too well. They needs to go private but seems like impossible as Tejran fans are in every city and hell blind and crazy about them. I just heard one girl meeting space in Twitter in Kolkata. She just admire their love. They have separate Kolkata gc that was made yesterday to meet them. Even in Jaipur, Mumbai meet , most are Tejran fans. I can’t believe now as there are going strong and I never expected it so seems like we should get used to it! 

I doubt they'd go private because their relationship blossomed in the public eye in the first place.. and as long as she's happy, everything's fine! Fans just have to relax lol and that most likely won't happen till the next bigg boss season. Earlier naagin seasons had reporters who would interview the actors..ask them about upcoming plot and their bonds....such things keeps fans engaged..but I low-key love that Simba and Tejasswi don't do cringe reels like ITV couple these days!😭😪

Whew! That was an essay!!. I'm sorry for the long reply 😭❤️

livepraylaugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toluwalopexo

I doubt they'd go private because their relationship blossomed in the public eye in the first place.. and as long as she's happy, everything's fine! Fans just have to relax lol and that most likely won't happen till the next bigg boss season. Earlier naagin seasons had reporters who would interview the actors..ask them about upcoming plot and their bonds....such things keeps fans engaged..but I low-key love that Simba and Tejasswi don't do cringe reels like ITV couple these days!😭😪

Whew! That was an essay!!. I'm sorry for the long reply 😭❤️

You wrote a very small paragraph. I agree with you that itv couples in reel does some cringe stuff as well as all their insta feed about their Jodi things! It’s too much to even visit their page. Seems like some ppl doesn’t even post individual stuff. I have no idea how fans can connect if they are not posting any individual stuff as show ends in some time and only their Jodi have craze then how can they survive in this industry. These Jodi fans don’t support even if one of them needs to replaced as some unfortunate things happen interns of schedule and all. They even stop watching the series and they abandon the actors . That’s why I am so against this Jodi thing hype. 

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yea whatever makes her happy, I guess.. Anyway it's just been 6 months of them being together, 3 of which were spent inside the house. 

And I'd always thought that they can only break up after a couple of years at least lol, till the time they are no longer in limelight for 24*7 and things have calmed down a bit. I guess Gauhar-Kushal also had to date for 2 years and when their hype died down a little, they broke up. 

Plus KK is too conscious about these things, he has always being accused of leading girls on, plus the terrible relationship record that he's had, plus the constant speculation that he proposed to her on BB just for show. So now, he'll keep on doing this 'show' or whatever just to prove a point, I think. I don't trust that guy one bit, sorry. 

Tejran fans ke baare me toh abb kya hi bolun main, chorho 😆

livepraylaugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Yea whatever makes her happy, I guess.. Anyway it's just been 6 months of them being together, 3 of which were spent inside the house. 

And I'd always thought that they can only break up after a couple of years at least lol, till the time they are no longer in limelight for 24*7 and things have calmed down a bit. I guess Gauhar-Kushal also had to date for 2 years and when their hype died down a little, they broke up. 

Plus KK is too conscious about these things, he has always being accused of leading girls on, plus the terrible relationship record that he's had, plus the constant speculation that he proposed to her on BB just for show. So now, he'll keep on doing this 'show' or whatever just to prove a point, I think. I don't trust that guy one bit, sorry. 

Tejran fans ke baare me toh abb kya hi bolun main, chorho 😆

I have no idea about this Tejran thing as it’s confusing everyday. Kushal and Gauahar break up happened in six months. Kushal behaved so rudely in social media with Gauahar fans and she blocked many fans for him. He is even more worse than Karan like 10x! Anyways, let’s see! Btw why naagin series is going in jet speed lol. I can’t even connect with Prarish thing as I have no idea why Pratha fall for him as he didn’t even respect her. Is pratha too blind in love? No proper buildup in love story. I am watching this only because of Teja! 

mish_18 thumbnail

I have no idea about this Tejran thing as it’s confusing everyday. Kushal and Gauahar break up happened in six months. Kushal behaved so rudely in social media with Gauahar fans and she blocked many fans for him. He is even more worse than Karan like 10x! Anyways, let’s see! Btw why naagin series is going in jet speed lol. I can’t even connect with Prarish thing as I have no idea why Pratha fall for him as he didn’t even respect her. Is pratha too blind in love? No proper buildup in love story. I am watching this only because of Teja! 

Yaar Google toh bolraha hai 1.5 years.. See this interview of hers. Vaise god knows what these celebs do and what they say 😆

https://www.bollywoodbubble.com/bubble-diaries/nostalgia/gauahar-khan-kushal-tandon-breakup-equation/

livepraylaugh thumbnail

Yaar Google toh bolraha hai 1.5 years.. See this interview of hers. Vaise god knows what these celebs do and what they say 😆

https://www.bollywoodbubble.com/bubble-diaries/nostalgia/gauahar-khan-kushal-tandon-breakup-equation/

False news but they might have dated less than one year maybe 8 months. 
I followed Gauahar and voted for her! 
she blocked one of my closest friend for Kushal. 

Edited by livepraylaugh - 2 years ago
mish_18 thumbnail

IKR!! I just don't get why they're rushing through each and every track like this. Usually a villain takes at least 2-3 weeks for buildup + reveal + fight them death. But now every villain's entry and death gets wrapped in two epis max. 🤔

And even if I forget this villain thingy and only take PraRish into consideration - they've also terribly butchered PraRish story and their characters too by turning their ML into a flip-flop character who changes his opinions and his choice of girl at the drop of a hat.🤔

Even I'm tolerating this badly written mess of a show just for Teja. 

livepraylaugh thumbnail

IKR!! I just don't get why they're rushing through each and every track like this. Usually a villain takes at least 2-3 weeks for buildup + reveal + fight them death. But now every villain's entry and death gets wrapped in two epis max. 🤔

And even if I forget this villain thingy and only take PraRish into consideration - they've also terribly butchered PraRish story and their characters too by turning their ML into a flip-flop character who changes his opinions and his choice of girl at the drop of a hat.🤔

Even I'm tolerating this badly written mess of a show just for Teja. 

Yes , every villain dies in one week even Pratha father became a villain. Hope they don’t kill Sudha ji this week. Hope they don’t make Mehak another villain in coming days!