Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Han ye dono Karan Teja har wakt sath hi rhte hain  Kafi overhyped type and extra PDA wala couple dikhta hai  Dono ek dusre ke set pe visit karte rhte hain frequently. Baki that video was pretty harmless and funny and mujhe cute lagi ๐Ÿ˜† And yes SimTej can post normal pics together every once in a while, why they don't do the reasons are best known to them. And well of course 2 co-actors can be friends, I am just talking about crazy shippers who tend to link reel life couples offscreen as well, have seen many comments, it's ridiculous 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Umm I hardly care about Karan/Tejran but  you sure Karan is insecure? Don't know them personally but even in BB he had a good bond with Simba and treated him like a younger brother. There was this video at the start of Naagin where three of them were chilling and Karan was pretty cool about Simba romancing Teja onscreen ๐Ÿ˜† Though I wouldn't blame either Karan or Teja because their relationship is new and fans can be pretty crazy about their ships, so maybe to avoid any unnecessary controversy both Simba and Teja avoid posting together? I could be wrong though. And Prarish waise chahe kitne bhi hot ho, SimTej offscreen kitne platonic,sweet aur siblings type lagte hain, I can never hook them up even in my wildest dreams kyunki bhai behan type feel aati hai mujhe unse ๐Ÿ˜†

Simba Teja don't post much on social media and stay away from toxicity specifically twitter. They do have good chemistry and have good bonding as nothing more than friend. Karan lets negativity on social media  consume himself. It was in interview if tejran have each other social media password. Teja said no because they have phone password. She says karan reads tweet and gets affected. He also searches on youtube for simtej. Teja said she stays away from twitter and just use insta. I didn't watch teja's previous shows except Karan Sangini. But i do follow teja's vlog (cause i m foodie)on youtube and came across her interview. No comments on bb15 and tejran stuff.  Yes their relationship is new and shippers are crazy so lot of pressure. Somehow i feel that he needs to learn and get used to it or stay away from twitter.

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Simba Teja don't post much on social media and stay away from toxicity specifically twitter. They do have good chemistry and have good bonding as nothing more than friend. Karan lets negativity on social media  consume himself. It was in interview if tejran have each other social media password. Teja said no because they have phone password. She says karan reads tweet and gets affected. He also searches on youtube for simtej. Teja said she stays away from twitter and just use insta. I didn't watch teja's previous shows except Karan Sangini. But i do follow teja's vlog (cause i m foodie)on youtube and came across her interview. No comments on bb15 and tejran stuff.  Yes their relationship is new and shippers are crazy so lot of pressure. Somehow i feel that he needs to learn and get used to it or stay away from twitter.

Oh I didn't know these things affect him. I thought he knew better, given he is in the same professional field and has worked with many actresses as well. And she said he also searched for SimTej?  What the actual f*ck, honestly Simba should be the last person he should be insecure about, the guy is such a sweetheart and comes across as very trustworthy also ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by infinity101 - 2 years ago
Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Han ye dono Karan Teja har wakt sath hi rhte hain  Kafi overhyped type and extra PDA wala couple dikhta hai  Dono ek dusre ke set pe visit karte rhte hain frequently. Baki that video was pretty harmless and funny and mujhe cute lagi ๐Ÿ˜† And yes SimTej can post normal pics together every once in a while, why they don't do the reasons are best known to them. And well of course 2 co-actors can be friends, I am just talking about crazy shippers who tend to link reel life couples offscreen as well, have seen many comments, it's ridiculous 

Yikes for me but their personal life/personal choice.  Hangover hain utar jayega. Having personal space is better. Now simtej are reel couple who are linked constantly. But that happens in every show i guess. The script is crappy but they are working hard in naagin 6. The shippers on social media are so crazy that neil bhatt was trolled for marrying person of his choice.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Han ye dono Karan Teja har wakt sath hi rhte hain  Kafi overhyped type and extra PDA wala couple dikhta hai  Dono ek dusre ke set pe visit karte rhte hain frequently.

i don't have problem them visiting each other sets may be they had that much time and or coz of previously they were in same show but to post it in SM then and now and their fans shared it under nagin6 tag is irritating

Baki that video was pretty harmless and funny and mujhe cute lagi ๐Ÿ˜†

har ek ka apna najariya hai tejaswi is also popular and have own identity though karan is old and entered in ITV years before teja is no less.

And yes SimTej can post normal pics together every once in a while, why they don't do the reasons are best known to them. And well of course 2 co-actors can be friends, I am just talking about crazy shippers who tend to link reel life couples offscreen as well, have seen many comments, it's ridiculous 

yeh can't do anything about such fans see when tejran were not in touch before and it started with bb with fans hype. har ek show ka season hota hai๐Ÿ˜†but there is no harm posting simple pic together and waise bhi they gave give bro-sis vibe to poeple but that the supremacy in their acting when they are on screen they get liked as pair๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Radhe101 thumbnail

Oh I didn't know these things affect him. I thought he knew better, given he is in the same professional field and has worked with many actresses as well. And she said he also searched for SimTej?  What the actual f*ck, honestly Simba should be the last person he should be insecure about, the guy is such a sweetheart and comes across as very trustworthy as well ๐Ÿ˜†

He reads comments on youtube and twitter and negative one affects him. Well his relationship were always talked about in the past maybe that's why. Now back to naagin6, i started watching from episode 1. The simtej eyes are so expressive even though they have crappy script.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

i didn't knew that this๐Ÿ˜ฒmust be coz this is his 2nd (don't know much about it except anusha dandekar and his show years before with kritika kamra which i din't watched) i watched teja in ppk, rlhn and ssk2 she use to share pics with co-actors rohit then didn't watched any of her show now started nagin for her but not for nagin things.

infinity101 thumbnail

He reads comments on youtube and twitter and negative one affects him. Well his relationship were always talked about in the past maybe that's why. Now back to naagin6, i started watching from episode 1. The simtej eyes are so expressive even though they have crappy script.

Yup both have such expressive eyes and are fairly decent actors. 

Radhe101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

i didn't knew that this๐Ÿ˜ฒmust be coz this is his 2nd (don't know much about it except anusha dandekar and his show years before with kritika kamra which i din't watched) i watched teja in ppk, rlhn and ssk2 she use to share pics with co-actors rohit then didn't watched any of her show now started nagin for her but not for nagin things.

Rohit came to see her on naagin6 set in initial days.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

i thought he had experienced so must knew how to handle with those. 

i started watching it only for teja but coz of their chemistry started like prarish again not simtej๐Ÿ˜† they are doing great hope they will get good story and scenes. yes their eyes are very expressive just we use to get in JANTKI with aditya and mouni.๐Ÿ˜ƒand tabhi toh tose naina song suit karta hai๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 2 years ago