Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mish_18

Exactly my point. I just don't get it why they don't do it. Teju toh phir bhi at least promotional posts daal deti hai regularly but Simba posts sooo rarely dude. In fact it should be a part of their professional commitment too to post together. It's their job to maintain their hype as well bhai. 😔

I think it was in the initial weeks before PraRish wedding when they posted together. Those pictures were soooo adorable I swear. ❤️

Exactly!!! Those pictures were soo cute...I'm not even asking them to post rehearsed reels like others, but at least pictures once in a while to keep fans engaged and attract neutrals

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I loved these pictures. I m sure they have good bonding as Teja is always chirpy and gel well with everyone. If you guys are on insta/twitter hype them and tag simba

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

I was so freaking annoyed. Trying to stir controversy that doesn't exist between Teja and Simba. They ask teja about karan as if she doesn't have any existence without him. Bigg boss is over. Time to move on. Teja and simba deserve all the praise for amazing chemistry as pratha rishabh. Not this bb stuff.

yes this is very annoying but i like simba's answers to them. its ok if they ask him about teju as they are co-actors in nagin but i can't understand when they ask KK stuff in nagin6 IV. and wonder why there so many tejran pics posted but not simtej offscreen together except 1-2 in starting of nagin

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Simba is sweet heart. He did his best to include karan godwani. He tries to stay neutral without saying anything. He is so understanding too. Karan doesn't like the prarish hype on social media specifically twitter so simba hardly post with Teja. Technically simtej should post as reel but they are so careful. I can't stand the insecure(you know who) guy. I wish Teja learns to not let personal life get into her professional life. 

yeh simba is big at heart and down to earth. i wish teja also learn what you said keep separate professional and personal life. simtej should post/share their offscreen or bts pics together atleast to promote them but seems they had to take permission of the so called insecure?

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

yeh in these pics they looks adorable is this any segment /IV?

if you have it please share it

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

yeh in these pics they looks adorable is this any segment /IV?

if you have it please share it

No no it wasn't a segment or IV. They were just having fun behind the scenes so they clicked some pics and uploaded on their official insta handles. 

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly my point. I just don't get it why they don't do it. Teju toh phir bhi at least promotional posts daal deti hai regularly but Simba posts sooo rarely dude. In fact it should be a part of their professional commitment too to post together. It's their job to maintain their hype as well bhai. 😔

I think it was in the initial weeks before PraRish wedding when they posted together. Those pictures were soooo adorable I swear. ❤️

Teja never post with her costars even before Karan thing as she doesn’t believe much in promoting Jodi thing. I am very fine with it as Teja is brand and Jodis hype is only seen in social media but common people in India loves serial only for stories. Some pairs such as Zayn-Aditi, Rhesha, Shivi pair in Pandya stores are so famous but they doesn’t bring trp. Actors like Shaheer, Hina never post much with costars except during launch of the show as they have brand. Teja should always focus on individually as Naagin is limited series and it will end in four or six months max! 
Simba too never post with his costars lol even with his previous costars Jugna , I believe that’s her name in skati  show. He always maintains professional relationships with his pair always post with other costars maybe doesn’t like to mix professional and personal life as these pair fandom are crazy man! I have seen Rhesha fans giving gaalis and Death threads to Shaheer wife when they got married. 

I will never encourage these reel life pair fantasy in social media as ppl are crazy and make their own idol life a mess! Trp will come irrespective of this Jodi thing as Anupama never had any pair for long time and trp always  top one. So I don’t mind Teja not posting it and she is doing a great job. She should post about promos and individual post as it’s good. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Haan it seems Simba isn't much into SM. He doesn't post as frequently as others. 

Edited by infinity101 - 2 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Simba is sweet heart. He did his best to include karan godwani. He tries to stay neutral without saying anything. He is so understanding too. Karan doesn't like the prarish hype on social media specifically twitter so simba hardly post with Teja. Technically simtej should post as reel but they are so careful. I can't stand the insecure(you know who) guy. I wish Teja learns to not let personal life get into her professional life. 

Umm I hardly care about Karan/Tejran but  you sure Karan is insecure? Don't know them personally but even in BB he had a good bond with Simba and treated him like a younger brother. There was this video at the start of Naagin where three of them were chilling and Karan was pretty cool about Simba romancing Teja onscreen 😆 Though I wouldn't blame either Karan or Teja because their relationship is new and fans can be pretty crazy about their ships, so maybe to avoid any unnecessary controversy both Simba and Teja avoid posting together? I could be wrong though. And Prarish waise chahe kitne bhi hot ho, SimTej offscreen kitne platonic,sweet aur siblings type lagte hain, I can never hook them up even in my wildest dreams kyunki bhai behan type feel aati hai mujhe unse 😆

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Umm I hardly care about Karan/Tejran but  you sure Karan is insecure?

don't know about that but why he tag along her in everywhere? i guess in many show shooting bts pics he is there.

Don't know them personally but even in BB he had a good bond with Simba and treated him like a younger brother. There was this video at the start of Naagin where three of them were chilling and Karan was pretty cool about Simba romancing Teja onscreen 😆

i had seen that clip and i am surprised why he is taking his permssion? bhai tu romance teja k saath karne wala hai not with him!  don't she i her own identity or opinion or will? he is not her father, brother or husband and hai bhi then its only shoot which is not real! i didn't liked that

Though I wouldn't blame either Karan or Teja because their relationship is new and fans can be pretty crazy about their ships, so maybe to avoid any unnecessary controversy both Simba and Teja avoid posting together? I could be wrong though.

May be but their so many such pair previous before but terjan is over doing it and there fans too. and simple pic together don't harm much.

And Prarish waise chahe kitne bhi hot ho, SimTej offscreen kitne platonic,sweet aur siblings type lagte hain, I can never hook them up even in my wildest dreams kyunki bhai behan type feel aati hai mujhe unse 😆

to post offscreen pics means not getting them engage lolz co-actors can post simple pics😆