Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Rohit came to see her on naagin6 set in initial days.

yeh i watched that clip. he is working with balaji so must be at same set here and there and he is also good guy. ðŸ˜Š

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Twitter is one of the worst places to be on the internet as a celebrity fr...that app is toxic! And that's where childish fans orchestrate drama where there isn't any! Fans on twitter make mountains out of molehills...and this can mess with the mind of the celebrity

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

i thought he had experienced so must knew how to handle with those. 

i started watching it only for teja but coz of their chemistry started like prarish again not simtej😆 they are doing great hope they will get good story and scenes. yes their eyes are very expressive just we use to get in JANTKI with aditya and mouni.😃and tabhi toh tose naina song suit karta hai😆

Prarish are hot and I love them, but that tose naina song needs to go 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toluwalopexo

Twitter is one of the worst places to be on the internet as a celebrity fr...that app is toxic! And that's where childish fans orchestrate drama where there isn't any! Fans on twitter make mountains out of molehills...and this can mess with the mind of the celebrity

Agreed. I feel sorry for these actors because some fans and media can be extremely ruthless and toxic at times. No wonder these people gotta have thick skins to endure all this 

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Agreed. I feel sorry for these actors because some fans and media can be extremely ruthless and toxic at times. No wonder these people gotta have thick skins to endure all this 

Exactly! I read comments or posts of some fans sometimes and I'm like damn! These fans have no life of their own and basically project their insecurities on to celebs. They be doing the most behind celebrities pictures

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Prarish are hot and I love them, but that tose naina song needs to go 

I like the song but it's overused now. I do love original naagin song instead

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

Teja never post with her costars even before Karan thing as she doesn’t believe much in promoting Jodi thing. I am very fine with it as Teja is brand and Jodis hype is only seen in social media but common people in India loves serial only for stories. Some pairs such as Zayn-Aditi, Rhesha, Shivi pair in Pandya stores are so famous but they doesn’t bring trp. Actors like Shaheer, Hina never post much with costars except during launch of the show as they have brand. Teja should always focus on individually as Naagin is limited series and it will end in four or six months max! 
Simba too never post with his costars lol even with his previous costars Jugna , I believe that’s her name in skati  show. He always maintains professional relationships with his pair always post with other costars maybe doesn’t like to mix professional and personal life as these pair fandom are crazy man! I have seen Rhesha fans giving gaalis and Death threads to Shaheer wife when they got married. 

I will never encourage these reel life pair fantasy in social media as ppl are crazy and make their own idol life a mess! Trp will come irrespective of this Jodi thing as Anupama never had any pair for long time and trp always  top one. So I don’t mind Teja not posting it and she is doing a great job. She should post about promos and individual post as it’s good. 

Heyaa!! So good to see you on this forum after BB. I used to love your posts in DDT. ðŸ¤—

I totally agree about them remaining professional with each other, but for exactly that purpose, posting together as the lead couple of the biggest supernatural franchise of the country couldn't hurt. And I feel posting a pic as reel couple is in no way a means to encourage reel pair fantasy of fans, but rather it's an extension of the actor's professional commitment itself. 

Aur yaar, crazy fans toh either way har fandom me mil hi jaate hain - be it squad or troops or scads or even naagin fans. People will still keep on criticizing her if she posts with Simba, or if she posts with KK, or if she posts promotional stuff, and even if she posts her solo pics, she's either way gonna get trolled. Just like every other major celebrity gets trolled. Doesn't mean they should stop posting entirely.  

And yea, Teja was never someone who's always active on SM, in fact the most we could get from her was a picture of trees and empty road once in a while. smiley36 But as you say that she's a brand now, so I really feel that she and Simba both need to put in a little bit more effort for their sm hype. Anyway she's not active on twitter, and recently got shadow-banned for a long time on insta because of fan's stupid activities. So, I just wish ki kabhi 1 month me 2 posts - one solo, one couple - mil jaati toh kya hi jayega yaar. ðŸ˜³  

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Heyaa!! So good to see you on this forum after BB. I used to love your posts in DDT. ðŸ¤—

I totally agree about them remaining professional with each other, but for exactly that purpose, posting together as the lead couple of the biggest supernatural franchise of the country couldn't hurt. And I feel posting a pic as reel couple is in no way a means to encourage reel pair fantasy of fans, but rather it's an extension of the actor's professional commitment itself. 

Aur yaar, crazy fans toh either way har fandom me mil hi jaate hain - be it squad or troops or scads or even naagin fans. People will still keep on criticizing her if she posts with Simba, or if she posts with KK, or if she posts promotional stuff, and even if she posts her solo pics, she's either way gonna get trolled. Just like every other major celebrity gets trolled. Doesn't mean they should stop posting entirely.  

And yea, Teja was never someone who's always active on SM, in fact the most we could get from her was a picture of trees and empty road once in a while. smiley36 But as you say that she's a brand now, so I really feel that she and Simba both need to put in a little bit more effort for their sm hype. Anyway she's not active on twitter, and recently got shadow-banned for a long time on insta because of fan's stupid activities. So, I just wish ki kabhi 1 month me 2 posts - one solo, one couple - mil jaati toh kya hi jayega yaar. ðŸ˜³  

Waise Simba single hai kya? Use hardly kisi girl ke sath post karte dekha hai ðŸ˜†

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Waise Simba single hai kya? Use hardly kisi girl ke sath post karte dekha hai ðŸ˜†

Patani yaar. He leads a veryyy private life actually, I've hardly heard much of a gossip about him.

The only gossip I could get my hands on was that Simba aur uski co-star from shakti, unn dono ki zyada banti nahi thi. Cause the actress was a little primadonna types maybe. Could be just fake rumours, I dunno ðŸ˜†

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mish_18

I always prefers individually so posting with any onscreen couple doesn’t attract me to watch the series. I liked Shaheer and Kaveri character in yrhpk. Maybe some ppl does like couples too so I am not keeping any judgements but most ppl doesn’t post Jodi thing even some upcoming actors too as they always want to focus on individuality as they wanted to known by their name. Rhea, Shaheer, Ritwik of yrhpk fame never ever posted their Jodi thing and never even advertise it. I want actors to be known for the character rather than Jodi. I am so happy that Teja is not doing this Jodi advertising thing lol. I don’t want her to do that ever in life. Karan Kundra does it in past like never ending way with his costars lol and just hated it as it’s too much. Too much of anything is not good same like Tejran lol. I love Kaveri Priyam but hate her way of handling her insta by posting nonstop Jodi things. I want Teja to stay the same as I like this with her. I does respect others opinion but I am happy with my thinking. Hope you get my point.