Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

End accident drama

Have a new face off with Akshara being the center taking a stand on her own against Harshvardhan or any other elder Birla. I want Abhi take a back seat a little and let Akshara speak for herself - I know this will take some time considering Akshara will be the new bahu of the house but I want that track to build up

Start some concurrent storylines while Abhi and Akshara have theirs like:

Vansh and Reem love story

Kairav and him building his relationship with Mahima or Anand

Parth and Shefali marriage issues

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: iheartChai

End accident drama

Have a new face off with Akshara being the center taking a stand on her own against Harshvardhan or any other elder Birla. I want Abhi take a back seat a little and let Akshara speak for herself - I know this will take some time considering Akshara will be the new bahu of the house but I want that track to build up

I agree. Abhi should stop covering akshu. She should come out of her shell and face the world that way she will be more stronger.

Start some concurrent storylines while Abhi and Akshara have theirs like:

Vansh and Reem love story

Kairav and him building his relationship with Mahima or Anand

Parth and Shefali marriage issues

I agree i feel they should show some other characters or stories than just showing abhira vs arohi. I am even okay if they turn arohi positive and show her story with neil. Currently neil is sidelines. His role has been just dancing around during festivals. They should start giving screenspace for each characters in every epi. May be they can plan a better to give x % for abhira and rest for some of the characters 😊

pbv3434 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I wish I could click on all of them..😂

Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

My suggestion for the others option: makers should look into posting the episode on time 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

My suggestion for the others option: makers should look into posting the episode on time 

on the channel or hotstar 😆

Both the ways  trust me star is much obedient than colorful berangu😆 Its does not even air epi at the time it airs on tv. And it says 24 hrs before. 

Even actual shows starts after 10 to 15 minutes ☺️

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tip to makers would be to give Akshara all the problems in the world with Abhi being the number one problem.

Problem solved. 

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

Ending accident drama is still number 1 for me, but this is a very close second 🤣

Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tptwi

Ending accident drama is still number 1 for me, but this is a very close second 🤣

For me, the accident track isn’t an annoyance cause I saw the potential in it (breaking these illusions everyone has of each other whether that be Abhi’s Akshu jaap, Akshu’s Aru jaap, or Aarohi’s illusion that she’s better than everyone else). But I’m unhappy with the inconsistent characterization and the overload of information. They’re trying to interject too many plot points in one storyline without properly ending the preceding story.