Things Abhira doesn't know about

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 months ago

Since the revelation track is around the corner wanted to make a list of things that Abheera doesn't know. 

1. She is a Goenka. 

2. Her mother was a catalyst in Ruhi's Maatashree's death. 

3. Since her mother herself confessed, the Goenka's threw her out of the house 22 years back. 

4. Her mother was previously married to Ruhi's Poppy and they had a kid - Abhir. 

5. After nav's death, her mother went back to Ruhi's Poppy within 2 months and they were about to get  married and had a grand engagement and pre wedding celebrations. 

6. Ruhi's Poppy and her step brother Abhir are no more alive, died 22 years back and her mother didn't bother to inform this to either Goenka's or Birlas or even to her. 

7. Her mother was also a catalyst in Ruhi's Father's Death, 28 years back and was thrown out of Birlas and on a bus she met her father. (Yeh part shayad bataya hoga). 

8. Her mother had almost decided to abort her (Technically it won't change the fact that Akshara loved abhira with all her heart, but I am just stating facts based on story that abhira doesn't know, so no vivad please). 

Now coming to Armaan Ruhi part, she doesn't know- 

9. Armaan's chitwali girlfriend is non other than Ruhi.

10. Rohit disappeared as he got to know about Armaan Ruhi's love. 

11. Unintentionally she was the cause of the first misunderstanding between Armaan and Ruhi, as she picked Armaan's phone and talked rudely with Ruhi. 

So there are a lot of things Abhira doesn't know about... Share your thoughts, on how these things will be revealed...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Since the revelation track is around the corner wanted to make a list of things that Abheera doesn't know. 

1. She is a Goenka. 

3. Since her mother herself confessed, the Goenka's threw her out of the house 22 years back. 

4. Her mother was previously married to Ruhi's Poppy and they had a kid - Abhir. 

5. After nav's death, her mother went back to Ruhi's Poppy within 2 months and they were about to get  married and had a grand engagement and pre wedding celebrations. 

6. Ruhi's Poppy and her step brother Abhir are no more alive, died 22 years back and her mother didn't bother to inform this to either Goenka's or Birlas or even to her. 

7. Her mother was also a catalyst in Ruhi's Father's Death, 28 years back and was thrown out of Birlas and on a bus she met her father. (Yeh part shayad bataya hoga). 

8. Her mother had almost decided to abort her (Technically it won't change the fact that Akshara loved abhira with all her heart, but I am just stating facts based on story that abhira doesn't know, so no vivad please). 

11. Unintentionally she was the cause of the first misunderstanding between Armaan and Ruhi, as she picked Armaan's phone and talked rudely with Ruhi. 

So there are a lot of things Abhira doesn't know about... Share your thoughts, on how these things will be revealed...

Wormhole, pata hai Wormhole... cheezo ko nigal leta hai...jo jata hai laut ke nahi aata..

ITV serial ka past bhi wormhole hai, cheeze hoti hai, aur phir usme kho jaati hai...

Koi revelation nahi hota, sirf ek standard dialogue hota hai, "mujhe tumhare past se koi lena dena nahi" or "ateet me jo bhi hua, bhul jaate hai"...and sab kuch "G A Y A B"

Mujhko lagta hai writers ka dimaag bhi wormhole hai ---- unko lagta hai hum sabkuch bhul jaate hai...

Aisi umeede mat rakho re Jugnu jismiley16

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

1. She is a Goenka. 

In short her whole life is gonna change into a joke. It also means Ruhi is more to her massi then her. For Abhira she should be confused  about all this. If they actually put it right way. This gonna have a potential of emotional damage and breakdown she will face plus an unwanted clueless person who had no idea coz of all of this 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

She just knows her mom loved her and raised her alone and her dad is so and so personsmiley36 I sometimes feel bad for her. She trusted her mom so much but her mom never bothered to discuss her past with her. Kept her in the delusion that she had no one alive in her family. She did not even mention she is not as gareeb as she thinks as she inherits wealth from many family. AK did a similar thing to her brother where even her brother was not aware of his family which was very wrong as kids need those connections and if something happens to parents at least the kid should know whom to contact.  

AK being a lawyer deals with criminals and we can not predict what each criminal would do. But still, she chose to hide AB from everyone and never even contacted Kairav so that he could take care of AB if something happened to her. I feel she will never realize how much trauma it can induce in a kid's mind when a kid is confronted with all the truths and people start blaming her mother for a crime where as she knows her mother as someone who fought against criminals. It will make her question her mother and her stand for her mother. 

She blamed everyone for small things where there was no death involved. But it will be  interesting to watch how AB will react when Ruhi blames her mother for death.

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 months ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Ruhi is the catalyst for her own mother’s death, not Ak. All Ak did was to unsuccessfully stop the car, set in motion by Ruhi.

Btw, I thought any mention of gen 3 storyline has been banned by the mods.🤔

Edited by Lostin90s - 1 months ago

In the starting episode abhira sees some neighbour giving food to them and she said what if we had a family who care us.Ak kept quiet. Ak never told anything of her childhood or any past professional life or any person related to her in past. Ak nature is similar always she never told anything to her son nor any past to abhiras papa until he saw their family fights. They maintained ak same till death as chore characteristics wont change the way they created her. Abhira too didn't ask much it seems not to trouble or hurt her mom but never thought her mom had this much Baggage. Instead of keeping her in toxic environment ak gave her that ghutan free life and peaceful place. Its a shock to abhira first to know her moms past or relations.Blame game has to stop at a stage as its going on in circles and from s2 end. What can abhira do for ak past or ruhis ddp. Its all done closed and they need to move on in life shedding the hate factor. 

Aj ke episode mai ruhi ne poppy , abhir and Akshara ko mention kiya tha and poppy/abhir's death truth is hidden from Ruhi who is a part of generation 4

@mods :  Can people discuss about how will Ruhi react when she will know that her dearest poppy and brother abhir is no more? It’s integral part of Ruhi’s hatred for Akshara which is shown in season 4’s recent episodes. 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Ruhi is the catalyst for her own mother’s death, not Ak. All Ak did was to unsuccessfully stop the car, set in motion by Ruhi.

Btw, I thought any mention of gen 3 storyline has been banned by the mods.🤔

I am not mentioning the storyline nor the names of the characters… I am just stating the things which Abhira doesn’t know and probably will know in the future… she has to know about Ruhi’s poppy and her step brother… it can’t be omitted… rest you are free to ignore the thread if it doesn’t suit your interests…

Also don’t want to debate on the accident… Ruhi didn’t set the car in motion.. she started the car and starting the car doesn’t mean it starts moving… kicha taani mein hand brake got released which even Akshara didn’t notice…. And as you stated ak did was unsuccessfully stop the car in itself means being a catalyst as their were far more better options to save her mother had Akshara been non impulsive….

Lostin90s thumbnail

Team Sharmas

I am not mentioning the storyline nor the names of the characters… I am just stating the things which Abhira doesn’t know and probably will know in the future… she has to know about Ruhi’s poppy and her step brother… it can’t be omitted… rest you are free to ignore the thread if it doesn’t suit your interests…

Also don’t want to debate on the accident… Ruhi didn’t set the car in motion.. she started the car and starting the car doesn’t mean it starts moving… kicha taani mein hand brake got released which even Akshara didn’t notice…. And as you stated ak did was unsuccessfully stop the car in itself means being a catalyst as their were far more better options to save her mother had Akshara been non impulsive….

Similar mentions of gen 3 has been deleted in other threads so I have every right to seek clarification from mods.

Lostin90s thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Similar mentions of gen 3 has been deleted in other threads so I have every right to seek clarification from mods.

A one who sets the car in motion is not a catalyst but the one who tries to stop it is. Okay!!