How bad will Alia’s downfall be?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

She’s such a little brat, with her smug face. Thinking that she “gets whatever she wants”. Girl please. I can’t wait for her downfall because I know she won’t be able to handle it. She is everything that is wrong with Bollywood. She truly makes me sick. She’s literally the most pathetic public figure person that I know.  I don’t even care if it’s her wedding, I can never wish her well. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail

crispsy thumbnail

Shaitan-Kangana seeing Alia succeed 😭

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Get help.

A celeb who doesn’t know you and who you don’t know actually makes you sick? Yeah, get help. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Shaant baba, shaant😅 everything wrong with BW? M sure BW has more issues like exploitation of artists and helpers on sets, sexual misconduct at work and other such issues, but if you say Alia is the ONLY thing that can represent everything wrong with BW, I hear ya! 

P. S. This post will make people feel bad for Alia ki a random stranger is just hating on her, so Ig you are helping her gain some attention😅

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago
Almirah thumbnail

Disgusting thinking. 

She is the happiest person right now both personally with her wedding and professionally with Gangubai being a hit. 

Your hate won't make her any less happier.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Get help.

A celeb who doesn’t know you and who you don’t know actually makes you sick? Yeah, get help. 

how do you know she doesn’t know me? Get help yourself thanks 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almirah

Disgusting thinking. 

She is the happiest person right now both personally with her wedding and professionally with Gangubai being a hit. 

Your hate won't make her any less happier.

it’s not about happiness success. It’s her bratty rich spoiled girl behaviour. Everything handed on a platter. It’s not going to last forever. Bubbles will always be bursted 

Almirah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

it’s not about happiness success. It’s her bratty rich spoiled girl behaviour. Everything handed on a platter. It’s not going to last forever. Bubbles will always be bursted 

Whose success has lasted forever? Obviously everything that goes up has to come down one day. All top actresses of their era have enjoyed success and then seen a downfall. What matters the most is do you have it in you to reach that peak. 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She’s such a little brat, with her smug face. Thinking that she “gets whatever she wants”. Girl please. I can’t wait for her downfall because I know she won’t be able to handle it. She is everything that is wrong with Bollywood. She truly makes me sick. She’s literally the most pathetic public figure person that I know.  I don’t even care if it’s her wedding, I can never wish her well. 

This post is truly pathetic. Please seek help. There is a 7 day free trial for therapy here:https://www.betterhelp.com/helpme/?utm_source=AdWords&utm_medium=Search_PPC_c&utm_term=better+therapy_e&utm_content=137146879652&network=g&placement=&target=&matchtype=e&utm_campaign=15794153178&ad_type=text&adposition=&gclid=CjwKCAjw6dmSBhBkEiwA_W-EoLBPhBm9fxaFAWi_f9w12u5YJiilFv3n4XYu38FZlHUcKaGfTGzhfRoCTDAQAvD_BwE&not_found=1&gor=helpme