Frequent Posters

Banned

Posted: 3 months ago

[Post Removed]

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Hmm same look

This is the punishment for me for asking their hot song together?😭.

It is looking too bold for my taste.Only Emran Hashmi and Mallika sherawat can rock such songs,no one else.

I can only take it if they are in beach and dancing there (not in bedroom or swimming pool pls.I'm feeling embarrassed about what I even typed in this bracket smiley37 but it's true that I'm not ready for their bed room song or swimming pool song in this their avtars,I might get heartattack if the song is really going to end up as bed room song or swimming pool song in these dresses or lack of dress(in his case) smiley37)

Looking at "Jaanam" in title,i opened the thread with lot of excitement keeping earphones in my ears to listen the song expecting such a kind of lovely "jaanam" song

https://youtu.be/m6Y8xEfyXTs?si=awc93Fvz_RBwRZbK

But got a minor heartattack after opening the thread and looking at the postersmiley37

Edited by Newbird - 3 months ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Eww really really tacky!

Animal had bold scenes, but it was not really as tacky as this one photo above. smiley36

Banned

[Post Removed]

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Tripti is looking bad here and it's having tacky vibes, is every song in this film going to be all about hotness and skin show, it's verging on desperation

And does amy virk have any song in this film? poor guy is being completely side lined here, and vicky has just been promoting on his own

Edited by zara321 - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: zara321

Tripti is looking bad here and it's having tacky vibes, is every song in this film going to be all about hotness and skin show, it's verging on desperation

And does amy virk have any song in this film? poor guy is being completely side lined here, and vicky has just been promoting on his own

Tauba Tauba was neat,I was cribbing that I didn't get their hot moves together in that song,this is the punishment for expecting that.

Seems like Tauba Tauba song is the only saving grace of all songs at this rate I'm wonderingsmiley36.I hope they proove me wrong and Jaanam turns out to be good song🤞

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

This is the punishment for me for asking their hot song together?😭.

It is looking too bold for my taste.Only Emran Hashmi and Mallika sherawat can rock such songs,no one else.

I can only take it if they are in beach and dancing there (not in bedroom or swimming pool pls.I'm feeling embarrassed about what I even typed in this bracket smiley37 but it's true that I'm not ready for their bed room song or swimming pool song in this their avtars,I might get heartattack if the song is really going to end up as bed room song or swimming pool song in these dresses or lack of dress(in his case) smiley37)

Be careful what you wish for next time then, my dear 💀