Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Watched it. Very very poorly written movie. It was more of a dharma rom com than a woman sleeping with two boys and having both of their babies. I mean random things scene were going on screen without any proper context/reasons.

I got bored in second half. Ammy character was ditched , it would have been so much better if his character would get importance as Vicky. He was missing in certain important scenes like end credits. Everything was weird and very childish. Vicky looked hot and acted decently. people were waiting to watch tauba tauba at end with hootings. Implies that vicky star phase is just about to come. Tripti omg she is such a good actress in emotional scenes, she nailed it. Ammy character had so much potential that was wasted by makers so i dont blame him for acting bcz he was barely there. i m still cringing at childish sequences. Worst movie of year for me that i had watched.

1.5/5 that too for tripti and vicky

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Somehow I guess that your impression is on point smiley1 (thanks for your review)

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: behindyou

Watched it. Very very poorly written movie. It was more of a dharma rom com than a woman sleeping with two boys and having both of their babies. I mean random things scene were going on screen without any proper context/reasons.

I got bored in second half. Ammy character was ditched , it would have been so much better if his character would get importance as Vicky. He was missing in certain important scenes like end credits. Everything was weird and very childish. Vicky looked hot and acted decently. people were waiting to watch tauba tauba at end with hootings. Implies that vicky star phase is just about to come. Tripti omg she is such a good actress in emotional scenes, she nailed it. Ammy character had so much potential that was wasted by makers so i dont blame him for acting bcz he was barely there. i m still cringing at childish sequences. Worst movie of year for me that i had watched.

1.5/5 that too for tripti and vicky

I can only imagine what she can do in author-backed role. She managed to elevate this simple/non complex movie. I hope the industry is paying attention.
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I can only imagine what she can do in author-backed role. She managed to elevate this simple/non complex movie. I hope the industry is paying attention.

Exactly and even her comic timing was decent for first comedy movie, dont understand why reviewers are putting it like that.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I went in with least expectations but I liked it..what a fun movie

1st half is mad fun..2nd half does drag a bit but the humour..the acting..the emotions..the songs.everything is top notch

Vicky..what can this guy not do? He is the biggest threat to all leading men right now..he is so earnest..what genre can he not do? he is just perfect and in this role he does not disappoint one bit

Tripti is AMAZINGGG! Finally we have this amazing outsider who is a solid solid talent. She shines in every frame..and oh boy she scores in emotional scenes like a pro..i bet the TNG (trio nepo garbage) is already getting panic attacks..audience has accepted tripti and that combined with her talent makes her here to stay

Ammy was so adorable. I am not comparing him with diljit from GN and why should I? just because he is wearing a turban..i look at him like an individual who held his own against 2 extremely solid actors and his comic timing particularly that one scene with tripti had me laughing out loud

Neha Dhupia..Seema Cheeda..what fine talent man..these ladies should get more work. Rest of supporting cast all good as well

I had such a fine time. This kinda BW movie after so so long. Also, there is nothing sexual in the movie guys..chill..not any uncomfortable scenes..the promos might be misleading but the movie has a whole lot to offer than those and those scenes were hardly there..

At one point in the movie, a member of TNG says..guys she is the star not me..and i was like..no one will disagree to that smiley36 She is a star in the making!

4/5 stars

I enjoyed this as much as i did Good Newwz. Some places even more.

Yeh movie hit nae..SUPER DUPER HIT hai!!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I went in with least expectations but I liked it..what a fun movie

1st half is mad fun..2nd half does drag a bit but the humour..the acting..the emotions..the songs.everything is top notch

Vicky..what can this guy not do? He is the biggest threat to all leading men right now..he is so earnest..what genre can he not do? he is just perfect and in this role he does not disappoint one bit

Tripti is AMAZINGGG! Finally we have this amazing outsider who is a solid solid talent. She shines in every frame..and oh boy she scores in emotional scenes like a pro..i bet the TNG (trio nepo garbage) is already getting panic attacks..audience has accepted tripti and that combined with her talent makes her here to stay

Ammy was so adorable. I am not comparing him with diljit from GN and why should I? just because he is wearing a turban..i look at him like an individual who held his own against 2 extremely solid actors and his comic timing particularly that one scene with tripti had me laughing out loud

Neha Dhupia..Seema Cheeda..what fine talent man..these ladies should get more work. Rest of supporting cast all good as well

I had such a fine time. This kinda BW movie after so so long. Also, there is nothing sexual in the movie guys..chill..not any uncomfortable scenes..the promos might be misleading but the movie has a whole lot to offer than those and those scenes were hardly there..

At one point in the movie, a member of TNG says..guys she is the star not me..and i was like..no one will disagree to that smiley36 She is a star in the making!

4/5 stars

I enjoyed this as much as i did Good Newwz. Some places even more.

Yeh movie hit nae..SUPER DUPER HIT hai!!

Thank you for saying this. I actually started clapping when this happened. I was like YES, first time nepo baby said the truth smiley37
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Thank you for saying this. I actually started clapping when this happened. I was like YES, first time nepo baby said the truth smiley37

Shaitu yaar, mere sawaalon ka jawaab do, do na smiley18

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/1814901151529087182 Up to date collections as of 7 hours ago