Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

I wouldn't call him "overrated"...I think his ego may have got bigger and bigger...

He did his first movie on a relatively low budget, but already his third one (Devdas) became the most expensive one at that time.

I also think that his last one was his second-weakest one (after Saavariya).

There also must be a reason why SRK seems to not wanting to work with him again...

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

I wouldn't call him "overrated"...I think his ego may have got bigger and bigger...

He did his first movie on a relatively low budget, but already his third one (Devdas) became the most expensive one at that time.

I also think that his last one was his second-weakest one (after Saavariya).

There also must be a reason why SRK seems to not wanting to work with him again...

Also he isn’t perfect. Guzarish and Saawariya were huge flops. Ram Leela was practically erotic…. And Gangu wasn’t that great either. I don’t get the hype. I’ve only enjoyed his HDDCS and Devdas films
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

This movie is a remake of Sangam? Oh boy..

Autumnn, I just realised that it is Raj Kapoor's movie you meant, right? Didn't have watched this one...

Edited by Clochette - 8 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

downfall was Guzaarish - taking two beautiful actors, who are gorgeous and have star aura..and making them do a dull and depressing movie..

This movie will do just fine..it is a Sangam remake isnt it..I love Bhansali's canvas..even if the story makes little to no sense..his movies are a work of art...Padmaavat trailer is still the best trailer ever cut for a BW movie for me <3

Edited by MaxMayfield - 8 months ago
Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

NepoBabies, Self-made, whatever, what only matters is how they act & Kaushal is an excellent actor. He is only a “NepoBaby” in name. smiley36smiley36

As it seems to be a romance, RK-Alia have ZERO chemistry!!! They’re super-awkward, weird & ooze discomfort on-screen! Not that offscreen is any better. smiley36

Alia-Vicky though, have such gentle, nice chemistry. smiley27That 2 min disc scene in Raazi>>> EVERY SINGLE RK-ALIA SCENE. smiley27smiley42 UGGH THEIR CHEMISTRY!! It’s way better than even Alia- Varun Dhawan!!

yes vk is so good actor. Vk alia has great chemistry.May be vk alia are the pair rk can be villain here.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

People keep saying ram leela was erotic that’s why it did well but what about PV and BM which did double or triple the numbers than RL. People refuse to give credit on the success of these movies after huge back to backs flops SLB had.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

downfall was Guzaarish - taking two beautiful actors, who are gorgeous and have star aura..and making them do a dull and depressing movie..

This movie will do just fine..it is a Sangam remake isnt it..I love Bhansali's canvas..even if the story makes little to no sense..his movies are a work of art...Padmaavat trailer is still the best trailer ever cut for a BW movie for me <3

Generally, I think, movies are meant to be "a work of art"...it's the vision of the director and Bhansali (apart from Kamoshi) is a director with grandeur thinking (which isn't meant in a critical way).

This time, what a dislike, is a kind of 'going an easy way' just because he wants to do a movie. Nothing of this announced project gives me a positive feeling...really nothing.

Vicky should n o t do movies with Ranbir anymore...only doing movies where he is the leading man also in the role he plays. I simply hope that - until November - it will be clear that this movie won't happen...

Edited by Clochette - 8 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What is he faking in real life ?? smiley36

both are doing it...differently (but obviously Ranbir is doing it less)

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliaHATER

This is Saawariya all over again. Will be a MASSIVE flop with two ugly as sin actors: one a bloated sharaabi and the other an out of wedlock mother.

Poor Vicky Kaushal to waste his career on these two papis.

He is my only concern...

And if SLB really plans a remake of Sangram, I suppose that he won't read the changing times correctly...