Posted: 8 months ago

All Karan johar favorites, what a coincidence smiley36

Chalo let’s see.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BlanketMizzuz

WTF is that comment, you c*nt?

you really need to get a life you retarded b*tch! Bloody mofo 🤬 just go and suck your father’s d!ck you sexually frustrated hag!

instead of wishing divorce on happy couples, worry about your own f*caked up parents’s effed up marriage you wh*re!

you just created new account to abuse a member?smiley21

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I dont support MIDs but I do have to ask. Clochette when you said RK/Alia wont be together by November. You really think they will separate ? Thats a big prediction

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I dont support MIDs but I do have to ask. Clochette when you said RK/Alia wont be together by November. You really think they will separate ? Thats a big prediction

I don’t think member meant it that serious way.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Yes..thats a first? Oh God..well Alia was pregnant when Gangu released but thats not the same thing..

Wasn’t Madhuri pregnant during Devdas?

Kareena certainly was with Jeh during LSC.

Alia herself was during some portions of RRKPK and a mother while shooting that Kashmir song.

That’s not even going back to 60s or 70s when Sharmila Tagore worked during at least two of her pregnancies. I think Nargis did too but I’m not sure.

It’s absolutely wonderful that Bollywood filmmakers are over their misogyny of 80s and 90s regarding married women and mothers. But Bhansali isn’t doing anything path breaking with Aloo here.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Wasn’t Madhuri pregnant during Devdas?

Kareena certainly was with Jeh during LSC.

Alia herself was during some portions of RRKPK and a mother while shooting that Kashmir song.

That’s not even going back to 60s or 70s when Sharmila Tagore worked during at least two of her pregnancies. I think Nargis did too but I’m not sure.

It’s absolutely wonderful that Bollywood filmmakers are over their misogyny of 80s and 90s regarding married women and mothers. But Bhansali isn’t doing anything path breaking with Aloo here.

Bri was talking about SLB not overall film makers

SLB has had reservations in working with married actresses in most of his projects..he also kicked kareena out of RL for that reason coz she went ahead and married saif right around the time shoot was about to begin..he even went on to say that married actress cannot be my juliet..and it is the 1st time a married actress with a child is SLB lead heroine

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Bri was talking about SLB not overall film makers

SLB has had reservations in working with married actresses in most of his projects..he also kicked kareena out of RL for that reason coz she went ahead and married saif right around the time shoot was about to begin..he even went on to say that married actress cannot be my juliet..and it is the 1st time a married actress with a child is SLB lead heroine

This is the first time I’m hearing Kareena was kicked out of RL. It was always said that she walked out at the last minute after Ranveer was finalized because she didn’t want to work with a non-star 🤷🏽‍♀️

SLB sounds like a … 🙄. Is that why he hired Ranbir here? Because he Alia’s husband? smiley36. That’s an odd way to cast your movie but whatever. It ain’t my money smiley36

I know the Kapoor lad

Originally posted by: Briaahna

SLB gonna show chemistry between Miya biwi .. wait and watch 😬there is a scene in movie sangam where hubby is trying to put together pieces of his wife’s torn love letter.

When he finally dies , the confrontation.

Imagine that scene with SLB behind camera , aloo and RK In front , not to forget Vicky with his grim expression!

Bring it all !!

u never know he might change some things like in the devdas remake.
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

SLB is full of gas as a director. All pomp, nothing more. After his downfall, he's reached his right levelsmiley2