Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/DDSMyOwn/status/1511516684015874048?s=20&t=R07Hhc5WyASrycSV8CLcyg

Ye mafi bhi kisse maang rahi jise apne baccho ki itni bakwaas sunne ke baad apni ex saas se itna torture sehne ke baad yaha tak ki ex pati ki badtamijiyo se koi fark nahi padta use teri baat kaise buri lag sakti h

Akhirkar maa h wo

But thank GOD tumne mafi maangkar apni upbringing show ki mukku 👍🏼

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

When she does that - usually I'm reminded of the saying "aa bail mujhe maar". She cant let things be at all, she has to ruffle and create a ruckus.

She is the one starting fights, instigator 😡 Someone stop me, I'm hardly ever angry on real ppl around and getting angry over this fictional character
ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 10Messi

bachpan mein ek baar maine meri mummy par shout kiya tha...! uske baad jo unhone mera haal kiya tha aaj tak nahi bhooli mein 20 saal baad bhi😭

yeh pata nahi kese bache hain jo rooz itna lecture sunte hain phir bhi dheet kahi k asar hi nahi hota inko kisi bhi baat ka!!🤡

When we say na behave in front of kids coz home is their first school. This is so true, so very true. Vanraj is a role model to this a**hole. We inculcate what we saw in our learning age and this goes on repeat. Anu is not a bad mother. Its about whom you are being influenced by. When Anu was/is nothing for the house then there was/is/will never have an effect.

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

When she does that - usually I'm reminded of the saying "aa bail mujhe maar". She cant let things be at all, she has to ruffle and create a ruckus.

I’m sorry but I may have missed the social message here? What was it again? Ok to be a forced peace maker? 🙄🤔
Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ektag06

another what the hell from me! She offers the man who pushed her milk? She offers the person who treated her like garbage water? Her mahaan father goes out and doesn’t stop her from being mahaan? All for what? Makers and trash obsession or makers and mahaanta obsession? Wow. I’m out of words and gaalis. Brb will learn some words and come 🙄🤯

When you learn new words and gaalis do share

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yr main nahi chahti maan ki shadi ho ye shadi ke baad bhi shah house and especially apne ex ko nahi chodegi and mahan anuj kuch bolega nahi aur bss akele darta rahega aur ye madam kabhi samjhegi nahi aur aakar bss surri surri bol degi infinite times

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kras1

https://twitter.com/DDSMyOwn/status/1511516684015874048?s=20&t=R07Hhc5WyASrycSV8CLcyg

Ye mafi bhi kisse maang rahi jise apne baccho ki itni bakwaas sunne ke baad apni ex saas se itna torture sehne ke baad yaha tak ki ex pati ki badtamijiyo se koi fark nahi padta use teri baat kaise buri lag sakti h

Akhirkar maa h wo

But thank GOD tumne mafi maangkar apni upbringing show ki mukku 👍🏼

Hightime Anu should say bapuji can't live here anymore. He can do her marriage from Anu's flat. Now it's getting toxic to watch also. Semi circle fight curse n getout

Makers pls bhaksh do hume🙏

arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ayushijindal

When we say na behave in front of kids coz home is their first school. This is so true, so very true. Vanraj is a role model to this a**hole. We inculcate what we saw in our learning age and this goes on repeat. Anu is not a bad mother. Its about whom you are being influenced by. When Anu was/is nothing for the house then there was/is/will never have an effect.

Sad but that is the truth.. she never had a value. That day too she said to P n T that u guys value me even lower than ur shoe… ab aise mein what else can be expected.

But another thing I s she herself allows it again and again. Who is asking her opinion and sympathy? Toh why go and talk to them. Let them deal with their sh*t why is she going to clean their a** 😡

sorry for my language

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ektag06

I’m sorry but I may have missed the social message here? What was it again? Ok to be a forced peace maker? 🙄🤔

nah...theres no message. We were talking about how Anu is the root cause of ruckus at home, when it would not have been that bad if she had not instigated it.

Even on holi day, she very well knows that V doesnt like colors... then why go with her BF & splash color and mock at him with #MaAn? Why instigate in the first place.

More than anything she MUST learn to draw boundaries. Move out of the house! 😕

arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7

Today Anuj was asking her to go back with him so that she escapes the toxic environment lekin madam ko wahan jaana hi hai 🤪