Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

10Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ayushijindal

Aati aur chali jati. What is the need of this gyan and bhashan uff. So much obsession for bashan and their tashan for no use🙄

is aurat ka bhi samajh nahi aata....! pata nahi kaunsa nasha kar rahe hain makers jo iske aese scenes dikha rahe hain hamein😡

shriz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Koms9

So even when Vanraj ignored Anu after Mukku fired him; Anu goes to him with a glass of water and gives him gyan. Really? Are u missing the fight lady?

In precap she goes to Toshu with haldi milk, seriously? This Grown up toddler pushed u and your would be husband and yelled shutup to his mother! And this disrespectful behavior is not the first time unfortunately.

And instead of saying sorry he is still showing you attitude and you give him milk? Mothers need to be strict in order to discipline kids at times, this is not the way!

I am sorry, they are setting wrong examples.

idk but she still has soft corner for vanraaj..it's not love but yeah whatever

She can't see him sad or worried or anything🤡

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Instead of this.... Anu & Anuj could have spent some more time in DA playing pictionary!! Good lord

🤣🤣🤣

Is se to wahi better tha🙄

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ayushijindal

Aati aur chali jati. What is the need of this gyan and bhashan uff. So much obsession for bashan and their tashan for no use🙄

Exactly. Did anyone ask her to enlighten them? Not even Audience is asking her to enlighten the Shahs. Fandom is also asking her to leave just like Shahs. Just leave and live peacefully
10Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kras1

you know what they say anupama is best mother but I don't think so

For me use actual mein maa ka mtlb hi nahi pata uske liye maa sirf sewa karne aur wapsi mein baccho ki bakwas sunne ke liye h but maa hi hoti h jo baccho ko upbringing deti h acchi unhe daantti bhi h unhe punish bhi karti h jarurat padne par

Aur agar maa anu jaisi doormat ho to bacche toshu aur pakhi jaisa hi behave karte h ye maine reality mein dekha h

bachpan mein ek baar maine meri mummy par shout kiya tha...! uske baad jo unhone mera haal kiya tha aaj tak nahi bhooli mein 20 saal baad bhi😭

yeh pata nahi kese bache hain jo rooz itna lecture sunte hain phir bhi dheet kahi k asar hi nahi hota inko kisi bhi baat ka!!🤡

arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7

Btw, Mukku apologized to Anu for not trusting them. She says she will never ever be able to forgive herself.

Anu says to forget everything

So if she is so apologetic then kya she will return the empire back ?

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

For me use actual mein maa ka mtlb hi nahi pata uske liye maa sirf sewa karne aur wapsi mein baccho ki bakwas sunne ke liye h but maa hi hoti h jo baccho ko upbringing deti h acchi unhe daantti bhi h unhe punish bhi karti h jarurat padne par

Aur agar maa anu jaisi doormat ho to bacche toshu aur pakhi jaisa hi behave karte h ye maine reality mein dekha h

It is a pathetic portrayal of motherhood. I dont think she is a perfect daughter to her mom either, or atleast that side of the story is unknown to us.

Like you said, mother in this show seems like a glorified aaya to the kids, maid servant to spouse & in-laws. 🤢

But we get the "maa hoon ne" bhashan at the drop of a hat!😕

Edited by SmithaRam - 2 years ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeh show hi galat hai🤣

Tagging wrong UN not mine😆

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Instead of this.... Anu & Anuj could have spent some more time in DA playing pictionary!! Good lord

Arre even I could have joined if they were bored of each other. Atleast could have maintained some peace in the fandom.