Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: arya212002

He wasn’t meek.. he is worried kahi gharwale kuch aisa na kare due to which the marriage is stalled.

Business man ka kuch lena dena nahi

btw, kya V will attempt Su…. Or Kavya will give divorce which create hungama

But why worry?

He doesn't trust Anu ki woh palat jaayegi?

Poori duniya ke saamne she confessed so ab worry hone ka koi point nahi hai if AK is in his true character.

Vannu ko beecher laane ka plan hoga tabhi makers showed this.

Waise maine abhi episode dekha nahi hai🤪

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kras1

Funny this is people are so angry and uncomfortable with anu and vanraj close scenes but want to see prequel jaha par unka romance bhi dikhayenge aur vanraj ka uski ex ke saath bhi romance dikhayenge present mein bhi past mein bhi smiley37

yaar uski storyline alag hai toh Chalo given. It will be cringe but theek hai. But yahaan situation hi alag hai! Mujhe aaj Rani jaise kaafi gussa aa raha hai woh bhi episode dekhe bina 🙄😭🤯😂
ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anu ko apna insult V se karane hi hai otherwise she doesn’t get her food digested

Aati aur chali jati. What is the need of this gyan and bhashan uff. So much obsession for bashan and their tashan for no use🙄

10Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I watch on phone and type here simultaneously

next time notepad pe type karke copy paste karoongi

Word Count: 0

10Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kras1

Funny this is people are so angry and uncomfortable with anu and vanraj close scenes but want to see prequel jaha par unka romance bhi dikhayenge aur vanraj ka uski ex ke saath bhi romance dikhayenge present mein bhi past mein bhi smiley37

this is called Begairti (**in simple language)🤣

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Instead of this.... Anu & Anuj could have spent some more time in DA playing pictionary!! Good lord

arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: grace2021

But why worry?

He doesn't trust Anu ki woh palat jaayegi?

Poori duniya ke saamne she confessed so ab worry hone ka koi point nahi hai if AK is in his true character.

Vannu ko beecher laane ka plan hoga tabhi makers showed this.

Waise maine abhi episode dekha nahi hai🤪

If some major kaand happen toh what will she do ? It might stall na..

Anyway I don’t get his worry. But he said he isn’t used to this much happiness toh darr laga rahta hai kahi nazar na lage - itni khushiyon ki aadat nahi bachpan se toh kahi yeh sab chin na jaaye.. basically the innermost fear

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly that last part n precap was shitty and took away all the charm of Mukku firing

another what the hell from me! She offers the man who pushed her milk? She offers the person who treated her like garbage water? Her mahaan father goes out and doesn’t stop her from being mahaan? All for what? Makers and trash obsession or makers and mahaanta obsession? Wow. I’m out of words and gaalis. Brb will learn some words and come 🙄🤯
Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Koms9

So even when Vanraj ignored Anu after Mukku fired him; Anu goes to him with a glass of water and gives him gyan. Really? Are u missing the fight lady?

In precap she goes to Toshu with haldi milk, seriously? This Grown up toddler pushed u and your would be husband and yelled shutup to his mother! And this disrespectful behavior is not the first time unfortunately.

And instead of saying sorry he is still showing you attitude and you give him milk? Mothers need to be strict in order to discipline kids at times, this is not the way!

I am sorry, they are setting wrong examples.

you know what they say anupama is best mother but I don't think so

For me use actual mein maa ka mtlb hi nahi pata uske liye maa sirf sewa karne aur wapsi mein baccho ki bakwas sunne ke liye h but maa hi hoti h jo baccho ko upbringing deti h acchi unhe daantti bhi h unhe punish bhi karti h jarurat padne par

Aur agar maa anu jaisi doormat ho to bacche toshu aur pakhi jaisa hi behave karte h ye maine reality mein dekha h

10Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektag06

horrible and next level ch****yaap this is. What is this obsession I don’t get.

I guess after yesterday’s absolutely quiet day and us generating brain cells, this place is going to be 🔥😂

Arghhhhh!

paani wali gifs aur nahi hai...! tu mu dho kar aaja ab🤣