Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 10Messi

yar copy karliya bro jab likha kar toh...! phir it would be helpful agar update na bhi ho toh!!

aur agar you are updating via lappi toh ctrl+z (undo) say wapas ajaata hai text.

aur wese bhi bro!! forum say remove hosakta hai teri memory say nahi..! again post kardena!!

i am waiting for your full update!!!❤️

I watch on phone and type here simultaneously

next time notepad pe type karke copy paste karoongi

10Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ektag06

read a tweet. Anu offers V water and asks him to work/think wisely? What on Earth is this ch***yaap?? And Anuj wonders if this firing business will affect his wedding? After all this? Utter disappointment! 🤯

tum bhi

10Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miniwatch

Arre, kya dekh liya matlab!? Yrkkh ka episode 🤣

I never watch the kalesh episodes, hate all this shouting in the morning

ab subah subah bandar ko ulta peir say latka dekhegi aur cringe papiyaan dekhegi toh yehi hoga!!🤣

abey ooooo kaun cheekh raha tha? mujhe toh koi shout karta nazar nahi aaya🤣

arya212002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektag06

I still don’t get it. After being sunaoed, after telling Anuj that trash is paraya, why does she still do this? What the hell man! I’m disappointed just by reading the tweets. And why does she not get uncomfortable when he comes that close? How is she ok with this treatment even after divorce?

Looks like this disappointment will take away the Mukku swag for me for today. And tomorrow toh like you have said, will be ff worthy.

That Baapuji very well knew kaand will happen and as always escapes from home

watch the first half until she enters Shah house

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So even when Vanraj ignored Anu after Mukku fired him; Anu goes to him with a glass of water and gives him gyan. Really? Are u missing the fight lady?

In precap she goes to Toshu with haldi milk, seriously? This Grown up toddler pushed u and your would be husband and yelled shutup to his mother! And this disrespectful behavior is not the first time unfortunately.

And instead of saying sorry he is still showing you attitude and you give him milk? Mothers need to be strict in order to discipline kids at times, this is not the way!

I am sorry, they are setting wrong examples.

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Funny this is people are so angry and uncomfortable with anu and vanraj close scenes but want to see prequel jaha par unka romance bhi dikhayenge aur vanraj ka uski ex ke saath bhi romance dikhayenge present mein bhi past mein bhi smiley37

10Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya212002

Anu ko apna insult V se karane hi hai otherwise she doesn’t get her food digested

v hajmola hai kiya jo usko food digest kar wayega🤣

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Miniwatch

Bapuji runs away after saying stupid shit like you need to pass through difficult roads to get to happiness. Completely nuts that makers have forced her into that house just till she gets married.

Okay, I'm going to try and sleep again. See you later folks, I'll be here all day ranting and to discuss typical shitty storyline 😂

horrible and next level ch****yaap this is. What is this obsession I don’t get.

I guess after yesterday’s absolutely quiet day and us generating brain cells, this place is going to be 🔥😂

Arghhhhh!

arya212002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koms9

So even when Vanraj ignored Anu after Mukku fired him; Anu goes to him with a glass of water and gives him gyan. Really? Are u missing the fight lady?

In precap she goes to Toshu with haldi milk, seriously? This Grown up toddler pushed u and your would be husband and yelled shutup to his mother! And this disrespectful behavior is not the first time unfortunately.

And instead of saying sorry he is still showing you attitude and you give him milk? Mothers need to be strict in order to discipline kids at times, this is not the way!

I am sorry, they are setting wrong examples.

Exactly that last part n precap was shitty and took away all the charm of Mukku firing

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arya212002

That Baapuji very well knew kaand will happen and as always escapes from home

watch the first half until she enters Shah house

yeah offcourse Bapuji had to go for a walk!😕And she is here at his request to get married from this hell house! These guys are making me question every single soul around!