Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1222112 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

nah...theres no message. We were talking about how Anu is the root cause of ruckus at home, when it would not have been that bad if she had not instigated it.

Even on holi day, she very well knows that V doesnt like colors... then why go with her BF & splash color and mock at him with #MaAn? Why instigate in the first place.

More than anything she MUST learn to draw boundaries. Move out of the house! 😕

Lol, no, I get it that she's being frustrating, but ha ha, she the cause of ruckus is quite funny, Infact that's Vanraj's dialogue. no matter how she was terrible people like V and Baa would still create as big a ruckus. There's no doubt of that.

Basically her scenes with Vanraj are like lollipops for the show runner, like maan scenes are lollipops for us 🤣

1222112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya212002

Today Anuj was asking her to go back with him so that she escapes the toxic environment lekin madam ko wahan jaana hi hai 🤪

Is it normal for ITV makers to hate both their protagonist and their audience?

They get kicks out of frustrating us?

No wonder they employ people who provoke on social media also.

Why would they willingly destroy the protagonist's character!?

ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arya212002

Aaj ka episode dekhke why do I feel Anuj was right in his decision off letting Mukku go. He tried his best to make her understand but when she didn’t toh he left her with her decisions. In end she realized her mistake and is back with her apology.

Had he used his power then all he would have failed? Toh chod ke dekha and it worked

is this all makers trick ki hum ne gaali di on Making Anuj leave everything so ab they are shoving with over interfering Anu and we are fed up of it too… someone help me

Don't rag your brain too much. They goofed up big time in mukku track that was redemption. Repeating the same mistake is illogical.

ayushijindal thumbnail

Originally posted by: shriz

bro my mom told me that it's not simple pallu...it's called maa ka aanchal

I said yeah but why is she using maa ka aanchal as public tissue paper..keep it for your kids na

To which my mom replied "zubaan kaichi ki tarah chal rahi hai teri ,phone me aag laga dungi" 🥲

Shri yaar use fingers more for typing instead of tongue

Edited by ayushijindal - 2 years ago
ayushijindal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koms9

anybody here from Ahmedabad? Noorie, can you kidnap Bapuji for our fandom plz? its a request! Shaadi ke baad wapis drop kar dena shah house

Anu then will go on search spree, she won't get married without him 🙄

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ayushijindal

Anu then will go on search spree, she won't get married without him 🙄

we found a better solution to kidnap anu and anuj both and marry them
Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ayushijindal

Don't rag your brain too much. They goofed up big time in mukku track that was redemption. Repeating the same mistake is illogical.

agree. I already told Arya that writers do not think as much as we do. For them wake up and try to think of what scenes can I write for Vanraj today!
Km181 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Read the comments here...

Feels good to see most people are on same page with me..warna mujhe laga tha, main hi over sensitive or negative ho rahi hu..

Matlab subah subah dimaag ka dahi karti hai ye aurat

Anuj bola chal par nahi.. fact is Anu still believes ki ek baar SH main doli main aayi to ab Aarthi bhi wahi se uthegi...

in short even is SH is maiyka she is not able to leave her house...ghaadhi aurat..

Anuj itna andha pyaar aur poja bhi kis kaam ki...why can't you see this relationship is doomed...you are the new Anupama and Anupama is new Vanraj...only difference is instead of anger, shouts she uses her Ansu, Maa ki duhai and pallu to manipulate you... Vanraj was in lobe with himself and Anu is obsessed with Trash and SH.

Which sane person would want to marry this lady no one...oh ya, Anuj wants to worship her and not marry...hence makers made this clear from beginning...

Km181 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shriz

She is neither a good daughter nor a perfect maa 👎🏼

Naa hi acchi lover hai na hi acchi ex hai 🤡

Frnd bhi kuch khaas acchi nhi hai..we have seen how she behaved with devika in past 🤢

Idk why is she supposed to be the "heroine" of this show

Sirf Naam ki heroine hai, us ke liye koi qualifications nahi hote...asli hero, asli heroine, asli pyaar to sirf yaar hai... off-screen khud lutate hai, on-screen ke kaam ke liye Anu to rakha hai...

Immansi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Km181

Read the comments here...

Feels good to see most people are on same page with me..warna mujhe laga tha, main hi over sensitive or negative ho rahi hu..

Matlab subah subah dimaag ka dahi karti hai ye aurat

Anuj bola chal par nahi.. fact is Anu still believes ki ek baar SH main doli main aayi to ab Aarthi bhi wahi se uthegi...

in short even is SH is maiyka she is not able to leave her house...ghaadhi aurat..

Anuj itna andha pyaar aur poja bhi kis kaam ki...why can't you see this relationship is doomed...you are the new Anupama and Anupama is new Vanraj...only difference is instead of anger, shouts she uses her Ansu, Maa ki duhai and pallu to manipulate you... Vanraj was in lobe with himself and Anu is obsessed with Trash and SH.

Which sane person would want to marry this lady no one...oh ya, Anuj wants to worship her and not marry...hence makers made this clear from beginning...

Bas yehi problem hai, makers ko uski shaadi Anupama se hi karwani hai wo bhi Shah house mein. Anuj ne Kaha Aaj Shah house toxicity ki factory hai, after taking 7 oaths of wedding there he will hypocrite in eyes of some ppl and helpless (pyaar mein majboor in eyes of some other.

Kash Anuj samjhta ki Anupama ko chod kar duniya ki koi bhi ladki uske liye sahi ho sakti hai par Anupama nahi.

Main toh Anuj ko us aurat se shaadi karte nahi dekh paungi jo apne ex ko close aane se mana nahi kar sakti aur jo apne ex se ek din bhi bina baat kiye nahi reh sakti. She badly wanted to talk to V today. Aisa life partner pata nahi Anuj ke kis janam ke bure karam ka phal hai jo usey Anupama se pyaar karke chukana pad raha hai 😪

Edited by Immansi - 2 years ago