Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

okay! over and out. Bahut hass liya aaj.... see y'all tomorrow.!

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
mini for cake is awesome. savage! So I see Ketki is also responsible for writing this show? I thought she just decides their clothes!
arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Better yet, AK should kidnap Anu from shah house. They both can elope, get married and be done with it, already!! 🤣

Yep she needs it otherwise there is no other way to shut her up 🤣

Koms9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya212002

Aaj ka episode dekhke why do I feel Anuj was right in his decision off letting Mukku go. He tried his best to make her understand but when she didn’t toh he left her with her decisions. In end she realized her mistake and is back with her apology.

Had he used his power then all he would have failed? Toh chod ke dekha and it worked

is this all makers trick ki hum ne gaali di on Making Anuj leave everything so ab they are shoving with over interfering Anu and we are fed up of it too… someone help me

don't overthink. All they think about whole day is how to write a scene for Vanraj.
Koms9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shriz

bro my mom told me that it's not simple pallu...it's called maa ka aanchal

I said yeah but why is she using maa ka aanchal as public tissue paper..keep it for your kids na

To which my mom replied "zubaan kaichi ki tarah chal rahi hai teri ,phone me aag laga dungi" 🥲

🤣🤣

Now that's the example of a good mother!

Koms9 thumbnail

I always knew tu acchi nahi hai but yaar mai to is duniya ki sab se acchi insaan hu..mai is show k lafde me kaise pad gai

U dont watch the show right? so tu abhi bhi achchi hai. u just talk to not so achche viewers on this forum.
Koms9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya212002

Kidnap honge toh shaadi will be postponed… better kidnap Ak so that he as well as we escape this torture 🤣

okay. Noorie, Arya made a valid point. If u have already kidnapped Bapuji, drop him at Jigneshbhai's shop. And kidnap Anu, Anuj will easily come running to you so no need to touch him.

Thanks buddy, in the meantime we will work on arrangements for wedding.

Koms9 thumbnail

anu will refuse to go to honeymoon without baapu g ka aashirwad🤪

We just need her to marry AK so he stops hyperventilating. You heard the man, he will only be scared until he gets married. Rest he will manage hopefully.
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

bro my mom told me that it's not simple pallu...it's called maa ka aanchal

I said yeah but why is she using maa ka aanchal as public tissue paper..keep it for your kids na

To which my mom replied "zubaan kaichi ki tarah chal rahi hai teri ,phone me aag laga dungi" 🥲

Dur hi rahe tu bahen pallu se🤣

Pallu se duri bnaye rakhie 😂

https://tenor.com/bnJGX.gif