Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ayushijindal

I really want to see this forward. How will Mukku recorrect this. Right now toh it seems they all shifted to rented apartment.

The art team has revamped old Kapadia to new rental toh ab wapas revamp will be difficult… so I don’t expect shift to Kapadia

atleast empire wapas de itni meherabaani kare toh naman Karoongi 🙏

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arya212002

Btw, Mukku apologized to Anu for not trusting them. She says she will never ever be able to forgive herself.

Anu says to forget everything

So if she is so apologetic then kya she will return the empire back ?

That depends on if this step will give Vannu more ss🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄. If nahi to thoda mushkil hai😡😡😡😠

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Root cause of all the this drama is bapuji. Marriage is also going to happen there god knows what hugama 'll happenhow can we enjoy MaAn wedding with drama?😭😭

arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7

Finally …. diagnosed perfectly

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

baki jitne bhi versions h is show ke usme anupama ka character ki band nahi bajayi aise haan waha maan ki love story aisi nahi dikhayi but anupama strong h waha wo apne ex ko to chodo baa ke bhi peeche baa baa karte nahi ghoomti unhe jawab deti h toshu aur pakhi ki bhi badtamiji tolerate nahi karti h roti nahi rehti but yaha aisa kuch nahi h 😡

ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sad but that is the truth.. she never had a value. That day too she said to P n T that u guys value me even lower than ur shoe… ab aise mein what else can be expected.

But another thing I s she herself allows it again and again. Who is asking her opinion and sympathy? Toh why go and talk to them. Let them deal with their sh*t why is she going to clean their a** 😡

sorry for my language

Bold- here is damn wrong. I agree mother never disown her kids but that doesn't mean to always go beyond this to get insulted again. She need to maintain such distance where interfere when needed comes.

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kras1

you know what they say anupama is best mother but I don't think so

For me use actual mein maa ka mtlb hi nahi pata uske liye maa sirf sewa karne aur wapsi mein baccho ki bakwas sunne ke liye h but maa hi hoti h jo baccho ko upbringing deti h acchi unhe daantti bhi h unhe punish bhi karti h jarurat padne par

Aur agar maa anu jaisi doormat ho to bacche toshu aur pakhi jaisa hi behave karte h ye maine reality mein dekha h

Exactly. Biggest responsibility on parents' shoulders to discipline and instill good manners in their kids. No mom enjoys being stern with the kids, but if parents fail at doing that then there are chances you will be raising a Toshu.

Here since other parent Mr. Shah is very busy in extra marital affairs and business, It's on Anu to stop covering her kids' mistakes and set them straight!

ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The art team has revamped old Kapadia to new rental toh ab wapas revamp will be difficult… so I don’t expect shift to Kapadia

atleast empire wapas de itni meherabaani kare toh naman Karoongi 🙏

Yes they atleast can do this.

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Finally …. diagnosed perfectly

I dont understand this stupidity. Look at the inconsistency of this char... on one hand Anu gives lectures like she has a PhD in psychology, philosophy, psychiatry all put together. On the other hand, she acts like a toddler drawing family pics😕

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Btw, Mukku apologized to Anu for not trusting them. She says she will never ever be able to forgive herself.

Anu says to forget everything

So if she is so apologetic then kya she will return the empire back ?

Let me call Mukku and remind her to return the empire. We need to go shop for AK's designer clothes so not much time.