Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Kras1

Yr main nahi chahti maan ki shadi ho ye shadi ke baad bhi shah house and especially apne ex ko nahi chodegi and mahan anuj kuch bolega nahi aur bss akele darta rahega aur ye madam kabhi samjhegi nahi aur aakar bss surri surri bol degi infinite times

Already I said this nothing going to change after marriage. Only change is Anuj 'll come haq se to shah house to be part of circus🤡

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arya212002

She says she doesn’t care but since he is her kids dad

aur V says go to hell

For V, she is not his kids' mother. so its okay. Anu, can u rub some balm on his head too, your kids' dad might have a headache too coz of all this stress u know
ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sad but that is the truth.. she never had a value. That day too she said to P n T that u guys value me even lower than ur shoe… ab aise mein what else can be expected.

But another thing I s she herself allows it again and again. Who is asking her opinion and sympathy? Toh why go and talk to them. Let them deal with their sh*t why is she going to clean their a** 😡

sorry for my language

no sorry needed. There aren’t enough words that could possibly explain this behaviour.

Aadat se majboor hai yeh orat. Doesn’t value love but values people who don’t value her. Wah. How is no one around to talk sense into her? Cus clearly khud ki sense toh hai hi nahi.

And why initiate any convo in the first place?

I have zero idea why I’m getting so angry so early in the day. (Komal with you on this!)

Asking again - social message Kya hai? What are makers trying to show? It is horrible even going by drama level. And all this in 2022?

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Today Anuj was asking her to go back with him so that she escapes the toxic environment lekin madam ko wahan jaana hi hai 🤪

madam khud hi is toxicness se nikalna nahi chahti inhe aadat ho chuki h in sab cheejo ki to shanti hazam nahi hoti ye bina insult sahe bina roye bina bhashan diye reh nahi sakti
arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7

after Toshu storms off to house, Anuj asks if she is ok.he says he will not leave her alone for the drama, he will also go to Shah. But she says I don’t want you to be insulted. Then He asks her to come back with him as there will be drama but madam don’t agree again

ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Btw, Mukku apologized to Anu for not trusting them. She says she will never ever be able to forgive herself.

Anu says to forget everything

So if she is so apologetic then kya she will return the empire back ?

I really want to see this forward. How will Mukku recorrect this. Right now toh it seems they all shifted to rented apartment.

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Btw, Mukku apologized to Anu for not trusting them. She says she will never ever be able to forgive herself.

Anu says to forget everything

So if she is so apologetic then kya she will return the empire back ?

Bro you are expecting too much...if she gives back the empire then how will they show the mahaan Anu and anuj go through the suffering...also that would also mean anuj would have a upper hand over vanraj which would be sin...shah family won't be able to insult anuj...no scope for drama

ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shriz

She is neither a good daughter nor a perfect maa 👎🏼

Naa hi acchi lover hai na hi acchi ex hai 🤡

Frnd bhi kuch khaas acchi nhi hai..we have seen how she behaved with devika in past 🤢

Idk why is she supposed to be the "heroine" of this show

Shri pallu return mukku took her pallu to wipe her tears 🤪