Ranveer likes to takes off his pants in public- parineeti chopra

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 2 years ago

"I am used to seeing Ranveer in any look. You guys see only those things which come out in the paper but we guys get to see what is going on live. When he walked in with his bald look this time, for me it was likeAcha aaj ka yeh look hai. So with Ranveer, it can be anything. He can come without pants and sit and you will be like please wear something and come. In fact, that happens every two days."

“I normally enter anybody's make-up van saying ‘Hello it is me!'. But only in Ranveer's van I never enter without his permission. Because with Ranveer it isn't that he is sleeping or he is in washroom, it is whether he is wearing clothes or no. There have been cases where he asks me to come in and when I enter, he'll be standing without clothes. And he won't mind but you would, and that is because your life changes when you see him without clothes! This hasn't been happening now, this is the case since Band Baaja Baarat”

He likes to takes off his pants in public. In fact, I was doing an emotional-romantic scene and I was busy doing my make-up. But when I turned back I saw him without pants. Then I told him ‘Ranveer I am in a zone and please help me out'. So then he was like ok and wore his pants. He is just shameless” signed off Pari.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Download jab meri flow GIF Status, Shayari, Quotes | Nojoto

YourCat thumbnail

I have seen lot of girls with bra like outfits in public 

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 2 years ago
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Some people who wear there clothes like clowns don't know how to well present in front of ladies.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

"I am used to seeing Ranveer in any look. You guys see only those things which come out in the paper but we guys get to see what is going on live. When he walked in with his bald look this time, for me it was like Acha aaj ka yeh look hai. So with Ranveer, it can be anything. He can come without pants and sit and you will be like please wear something and come. In fact, that happens every two days."

“I normally enter anybody's make-up van saying ‘Hello it is me!'. But only in Ranveer's van I never enter without his permission. Because with Ranveer it isn't that he is sleeping or he is in washroom, it is whether he is wearing clothes or no. There have been cases where he asks me to come in and when I enter, he'll be standing without clothes. And he won't mind but you would, and that is because your life changes when you see him without clothes! This hasn't been happening now, this is the case since Band Baaja Baarat”

He likes to takes off his pants in public. In fact, I was doing an emotional-romantic scene and I was busy doing my make-up. But when I turned back I saw him without pants. Then I told him ‘Ranveer I am in a zone and please help me out'. So then he was like ok and wore his pants. He is just shameless” signed off Pari.

Uncontrollable laughter GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

She’s so lucky put a bag over his head and he’s no less than a greek god. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Parineeti said this in 2014 when they were promoting killdil, she said it 8 years ago 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: zara321

Parineeti said this in 2014 when they were promoting killdil, she said it 8 years ago 

So what? it ok to harass people make them uncomfortablem? Also this not the first old topic that has been discussed on this forum 

fyi this same article is being heavily discused on reddit as we speak 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sarcastic Chatterbox

He is just pure embarrassment…

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is the reason I can never like this guy. His fangirls can't even try to change my mind.