Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

and seriously I don't understand girls like Parineeti either.....If she felt threatened or harassed she should have reported it and never spoken with Ranveer again.....but that obviously isn't the case...so why state this thing about him in public in an interview just to shame him....

Don't make a mockery out of sexual harassment because there are real girls out there...who face it every day....real girls who don't have an option but to bear it because they need to earn money....probably because they don't belong to a rich family or have a powerful sister...😳

She seemed to have over exaggerated about it thinking it would be funny for the interview and embarrass ranveer, I really dont think Ranveer walks around with his pants off all the time, but she wanted to create a 'funny' story 

I find that many of Ranveers costars enjoy making fun of him, and Ranveer just goes along with it and doesn't get offended 

Edited by zara321 - 2 years ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That’s very wrong. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ranveer is a special child who does all kinds of special things. 

I think Parineeti was just sharing an anecdote of how silly and self-assured Ranveer is. It doesn't seem like she was criticizing him or saying she felt uncomfortable. 

There is a HUGE difference between flashing someone to sexually harass someone vs being comfortable with your body around someone you know. 

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Ranveer is a special child who does all kinds of special things. 

I think Parineeti was just sharing an anecdote of how silly and self-assured Ranveer is. It doesn't seem like she was criticizing him or saying she felt uncomfortable. 

There is a HUGE difference between flashing someone to sexually harass someone vs being comfortable with your body around someone you know. 

😲