Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

This is the reason I can never like this guy. His fangirls can't even try to change my mind. 

You should never like or dislike someone who you don’t know or have a clue about. It’s just a waste of our emotional energy. All these are actors and we should try to keep our judgement to just their onscreen performances because that’s where our relationship as audience with them begins and ends! 

OT:  By God Ranveer seems to be doing something good for not having anything new on him that his detractors had to dig out from 2014, that too twisting a piece shared fondly by his one of the bestest costars Parineeti nonetheless, and discuss about it on all the platforms in 2022.  Like I was saying in the other thread, if you want to see bad in something even ‘maa’ can be twisted into coming across as ‘teri maa’. 😆

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He wants to show off his package but yeah creepy for sure. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Hope he has changed this habit now

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

You should never like or dislike someone who you don’t know or have a clue about. It’s just a waste of our emotional energy. All these are actors and we should try to keep our judgement to just their onscreen performances because that’s where our relationship as audience with them begins and ends! 

OT:  By God Ranveer seems to be doing something good for not having anything new on him that his detractors had to dig out from 2014, that too twisting a piece shared fondly by his one of the bestest costars Parineeti nonetheless, and discuss about it on all the platforms in 2022.  Like I was saying in the other thread, if you want to see bad in something even ‘maa’ can be twisted into coming across as ‘teri maa’. 😆

Chill. Relax ok. FYI, I did not have to "dig" for anything . This interview was posted on reddit recently and i posted it here . And nobody is "twisting" anything . I copy pasted parineeti s quote as it is.Also this is not the first time a fairly old topic has been discussed on this forum 

Also how about you take your own advice and "Dont waste your energy analysing about intentions of people you know nothing about' .You seem to preach a lot about not getting personal how about you return the courtsey ? I have nothing against you but this theory that everyone is out there to get poor innocent ranveer is just shit 

Edited by M.Wheeler - 2 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

jeez nobody is out there to get poor innocent ranveer .If you check reddit you will find the same article posted there recently 

loginidran thumbnail

I didn’t analyze anything, neither did I defend anyone. You need to read what I wrote removing your tinted glasses to see how chilled out my response was. Or is that why it got to you?  I don’t think any actor is innocent, let alone poor. 😂  That’s why you don’t find me in any threads bashing or defending any actors. I only talk about their onscreen performances because I have no time to do their PR giri. Neither do I go to Reddit or whatever hunting for articles, let alone copy pasting them on IF or elsewhere. I just don’t have that kind of time. But you carry on. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

I didn’t analyze anything, neither did I defend anyone. You need to read what I wrote removing your tinted glasses to see how chilled out my response was. Or is that why it got to you?  I don’t think any actor is innocent, let alone poor. 😂  That’s why you don’t find me in any threads bashing or defending any actors. I only talk about their onscreen performances because I have no time to do their PR giri. Neither do I go to Reddit or whatever hunting for articles, let alone copy pasting them on IF or elsewhere. I just don’t have that kind of time. But you carry on. 

Yeah sure your response tell me exactly how chilled you are. Do you even think before you type? What is PRgiri? You are actually sounding like shaitaan right now. Nobody goes  really "hunting for articles" on any website just to put  ranveer down .I dont know about you but atleast I have a life . People join these sites just for lighthearted gossip .You are so pressed about a simple article .You are acting like i forced ranveer to flash to his co-stars . Or forced parineeti to discuss ranveer s creepy way .No i did not .

Chill it just an article .Plus this not the first time a fairly old news about an actor is being discussed . I did not even knew that this article existed.

Edited by M.Wheeler - 2 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

You should never like or dislike someone 

Did you seriously think I invest energy into going out of my way to like or dislike Bollywood actors? Come on, don't be so naive. Nobody thinks much of these people except for writing a few words online.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

ONLY 3 pages..😲..come on....buck up guys.....abhi Ranbir ya SRK ka thread hota toh it would have crossed 50 pages....bashing pe bashing....bashing pe bashing.....what is wrong with you people??😡

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: zara321

Parineeti said this in 2014 when they were promoting killdil, she said it 8 years ago 

Zara....SRK ki dhuali 2009 mein kee gayi harkaton per hui hai....Ranbir bechare ki dhulai uss ne 8 years ki age mein kya kiya uss per hui hai....where is the justice here....justice bhai kithe ho??😭