Posted: 2 years ago

I PROTEST AGAINST THIS DISCRIMINATION AGAINST MY VEERU...😡🥺

Best Protest GIFs | Gfycat

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

ONLY 3 pages..😲..come on....buck up guys.....abhi Ranbir ya SRK ka thread hota toh it would have crossed 50 pages....bashing pe bashing....bashing pe bashing.....what is wrong with you people??😡

Maybe cuz people actually want to see Ranveer naked? You can’t deny his gorgeous body. Obvi Deepu married him for a reason na? Even Parineeti sounds like she’s not complaining. Can’t say the same for Ranbir or Srk, I don’t even want to see them with clothes on let alone without 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Ranveer Singh is a fine actor. With lots of charisma. But he needs to be on medication 😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Who is Ranveer 😆 n eww he needs help 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Standing in front of your female colleague at the work place without clothes after she took your permission and entered. Conveniently comes under harassment. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is this true?? RS 👎🏼

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

So what? it ok to harass people make them uncomfortablem? Also this not the first old topic that has been discussed on this forum 

fyi this same article is being heavily discused on reddit as we speak 

I was just mentioning when parineeti said it, I didn't say you can't post or discuss it 

Parineeti is still very close friends with ranveer and she speaks very fondly about him, he wasn't harassing her, she was laughing when she mentioned this in an interview, she found it funny. If he was harassing her she would have stayed away from him. 

I find it interesting how some people think Ranveer is a creep yet he is friends with all of his female costars and even females that haven't worked with him speak so fondly about him. I guess that shows that they like him and they don't find him creepy. 

Anyway Ranveer has matured alot since then, he has become more serious

Edited by zara321 - 2 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

and seriously I don't understand girls like Parineeti either.....If she felt threatened or harassed she should have reported it and never spoken with Ranveer again.....but that obviously isn't the case...so why state this thing about him in public in an interview just to shame him....

Don't make a mockery out of sexual harassment because there are real girls out there...who face it every day....real girls who don't have an option but to bear it because they need to earn money....probably because they don't belong to a rich family or have a powerful sister...😳

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

and seriously I don't understand girls like Parineeti either.....If she felt threatened or harassed she should have reported it and never spoken with Ranveer again.....but that obviously isn't the case...so why state this thing about him in public in an interview just to shame him....

Don't make a mockery out of sexual harassment because there are real girls out there...who face it every day....real girls who don't have an option but to bear it because they need to earn money....probably because they don't belong to a rich family or have a powerful sister...😳

She obviously enjoyed it. Perhaps this was taken out of context