Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

TweetSee new TweetsConversationWorld War 3 Updates | Russia vs Ukraine 2022@ww3dailyWHAT IS WAR? 🇺🇦

Bombs that cost $100,000 dropping from a plane that costs $100,000,000 flying at a cost of $40,000 per hour to kill people living with less than $10 a day.

Like if you support #NoWar

#Ukraine #Russia5:55 PM · Feb 28, 2022·Twitter for iPhone59 Retweets3 Quote Tweets251 Likes

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

USA and NATO chilling after firing the heat between Russia and Ukraine😆

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arnavfluffy

Some Ukrainian MP said, a victory to Ukraine will bring New World Order

Sab ke sab pagal ho gaye hai.

This is exactly how Hitler thought.

Already they are giving statements like, we expect a war in iraq, syria and not a civilized place like Europe.

I mean wtf.

I support Russia here . Russia is Indias military partner. Always supported India.

Why should India even support Europe, who always tries to pull back India

India should remain neutral in this case.

Yes war is bad and innocent people are dying, but in world relationship and geopolitical scenarios India cannot ignore the fact that during issues like Kashmir or Balakot, Russia always supported India while Ukraine was in the opposition favor even the 1998 Nuclear bombs.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

Jabse fight shuru hui hai , tabse ye spotlight ke liye ye sab hi kar raha hai , twitter pe fights ho yahan ye bakar, batle logo main insecurity zyada hi hoti hai

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

India should remain neutral in this case.

Yes war is bad and innocent people are dying, but in world relationship and geopolitical scenarios India cannot ignore the fact that during issues like Kashmir or Balakot, Russia always supported India while Ukraine was in the opposition favor even the 1998 Nuclear bombs.

Yeah india did the right thing by remaining neutral.

As as Indian , I will always think of India first.

Ukraine and other countries did not back India , and infact tried to pull India down

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavfluffy

Yeah india did the right thing by remaining neutral.

As as Indian , I will always think of India first.

Ukraine and other countries did not back India , and infact tried to pull India down

What has that got to do with the innocent civilians dying there now? Just fyi: 6 Ukrainian children died, 22 children are in ICU amongst the other hundreds of deaths.

1123225 thumbnail

For those claiming Russia's prior support of India means India stay quiet now:

A true friendship confers equality in some form. Which means when your friend is doing wrong, you have the right to tell them.

If India doesn't feel free to tell Russia what they'd doing is wrong, then it's chamchagiri, not an equal partnership.

India is risking being Karna to Putin's Duryodhan. The TV show Karna... Vyasa's Karna was a bigger criminal than Duryodhan.

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

What has that got to do with the innocent civilians dying there now? Just fyi: 6 Ukrainian children died, 22 children are in ICU amongst the other hundreds of deaths.

When did I say death of civilians did not matter !!

War is always bad.

But if India condemns Russia publicly, then we lose that ally too and we become more vulnerable to China.

And India could be attacked next without Russian weapons.

The best solution is Atma Nirbhar India. Time and again, we can see that, we have no real allies. Just like how we conducted pokran test, we need to increase manufacturing in India and defeat China economically.

Already China is illegally mining in India and Himalayas for rare earth metals , Keeping Terrorism and kashmir issue as a cover and supporting Pak to keep India away.

Edited by arnavfluffy - 2 years ago
arnavfluffy thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

For those claiming Russia's prior support of India means India stay quiet now:

A true friendship confers equality in some form. Which means when your friend is doing wrong, you have the right to tell them.

If India doesn't feel free to tell Russia what they'd doing is wrong, then it's chamchagiri, not an equal partnership.

India is risking being Karna to Putin's Duryodhan. The TV show Karna... Vyasa's Karna was a bigger criminal than Duryodhan.

Does India have a choice?

What if Russia takes back it's military support??

India will fall prey to China the next second.