Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Choose ur sides n causes wisely

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I’m saying Russia is wrong here.

But Ukrainian should realise they are being used like lambs by the racist west. They are being accepted by them, but they are the reason they are loosing home and lives. The only thing working for them is the west is supporting them in other ways. While the bomb and ruin other eastern countries and shut the doors on their face.

The West have always been users of the highest degree. They're the modern-day Shakuni mama.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janakai

geez people and their whataboutism. He is a stand up comic. It is his job to use sattire, dark humour, pointing out hypocrisy in his act. What stereotyping? Pretty sure white people don't follow him much.All NRI's are already aware of what he says as they too have experienced it b4 moving out.Indian mothers now might not do such things to their sons but generation that he was brought up with had to face these issues. And honestly conservatives in this forum really need to chill. Loving your country and culture does not mean you cant point out what's wrong in it.

I once had an online argument with a standup comedian (a popular english comedian) about his skit in which he made fun of the Autistic kids. He just told me off saying I need to develop a sense of humor because it was all in good fun. My point was we as a society cannot and should be very careful in putting out the content that can effect those who have no voice of their own and are already compromised. But anyway, my problem with this particular ‘joke’ is that it reeks of misogyny and furthers the age old belief that it’s women who are responsible for what the sons do because they failed in giving them a good upbringing.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It’s still continuing? I thought they came to some peace agreement?

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Some Ukrainian MP said, a victory to Ukraine will bring New World Order

Sab ke sab pagal ho gaye hai.

This is exactly how Hitler thought.

Already they are giving statements like, we expect a war in iraq, syria and not a civilized place like Europe.

I mean wtf.

I support Russia here . Russia is Indias military partner. Always supported India.

Why should India even support Europe, who always tries to pull back India

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Expecting a sarcastic joke on racism n supremacy..did he stand for blm?

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

It’s still continuing? I thought they came to some peace agreement?

this was yesterday... Ukraine and Russia began talks in Belarus

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavfluffy

Some Ukrainian MP said, a victory to Ukraine will bring New World Order

Sab ke sab pagal ho gaye hai.

This is exactly how Hitler thought.

Already they are giving statements like, we expect a war in iraq, syria and not a civilized place like Europe.

I mean wtf.

I support Russia here . Russia is Indias military partner. Always supported India.

Why should India even support Europe, who always tries to pull back India

Even more than supporting or not supporting anyone coz of how useful they r to u..how do u choose supporting between two wrongs?

If people say the attacker is wrong in attacking..it's not like it wasn't provoked

1123225 thumbnail

Europeans are racist, and Eastern Europeans are mega racist, including Russians. Is that news?

Talking about Christians, some of these peeps live under the delusion Jesus was a blond and blue-eyed Caucasian aristocrat instead of a brown-skinned man who was strictly working class and quite poor.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago