Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Indian Journalist Nitin A. Gokhale:

— "The Russians apparently agreed to a six hour window for allowing safe passage to all Indians in Kharkiv before an all-out assault begins tonight . The deadline is 2130 IST, about 3 hours from now.

The Russian safe passage offer came after India’s urgent request. The Russians do not want to delay the capture of Kharkiv beyond a point. So only a six-hour time slot was agreed upon.

Tough for all Indians to evacuate in time it appears.

According to some reports, Russian paratroopers have landed at three or four different places in Kharkiv and are in control of these enclaves.

The next best bet for Indians would be to head to these areas where they could be relatively safe."

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kankabhor

I think Vir Das being a man could have used 'father' instead of mother. That journalist who used 'mother' is still justifiable as it can be seen as she is taking her responsibility as one parent but why couldn't Vir use 'father' instead of 'mother'?

PS : I don't support either of it but just that it wouldn't have been sexist.

What journalist? I assume you're talking about AnnaLynne McCord who started all this with her video

She's no journalist... (Not that they're any better)

She's an actress knwon for her role in "Nip Tuck"...

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BettyA1

What journalist? I assume you're talking about AnnaLynne McCord who started all this with her video

She's no journalist... (Not that they're any better)

She's an actress knwon for her role in "Nip Tuck"...

Ohh Ok. Somebody told me she is journalist. I wil correct my post.

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What's sick is US has been bombing and destroying pretty much every middle eastern country.

Millions are dead and countries have become poor.

Why the Western countries won't speak against it.

What Russia is doing is obviously wrong, but why such outrage here and not on previous wars??

The west are hypocrites

Almirah thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Indian Journalist Nitin A. Gokhale:

— "The Russians apparently agreed to a six hour window for allowing safe passage to all Indians in Kharkiv before an all-out assault begins tonight . The deadline is 2130 IST, about 3 hours from now.

The Russian safe passage offer came after India’s urgent request. The Russians do not want to delay the capture of Kharkiv beyond a point. So only a six-hour time slot was agreed upon.

Tough for all Indians to evacuate in time it appears.

According to some reports, Russian paratroopers have landed at three or four different places in Kharkiv and are in control of these enclaves.

The next best bet for Indians would be to head to these areas where they could be relatively safe."

I hope our people are able to come out of this safely. Russia has been India's only true friend indeed since the beginning.

Almirah thumbnail

I wonder who is the bigger devil. America or China?

1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavfluffy

What's sick is US has been bombing and destroying pretty much every middle eastern country.

Millions are dead and countries have become poor.

Why the Western countries won't speak against it.

What Russia is doing is obviously wrong, but why such outrage here and not on previous wars??

The west are hypocrites

Perhaps because the Middle East countries being bombed are training terrorists? Yes, there is a lot more nuance to the situation, but your statement suggesting the West is willy nilly bombing ain't very nuanced either.

Almirah thumbnail

Bombing means killing 100 civilians and 1 terrorist

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Perhaps because the Middle East countries being bombed are training terrorists? Yes, there is a lot more nuance to the situation, but your statement suggesting the West is willy nilly bombing ain't very nuanced either.

War causes more hatred giving rise to more terrorists.