Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1123225 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I want to move to Mars. This woman is one heartbeat away from the presidency!

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Is this for real? Not spoofed?

If real, the U.S. is doomed.

100% real

I think this is how they explained it to Joe & her :)

I still think she has improved a lot, that unbearable nasal voice is gone (greatly reduced I should say), and so is the cackling and giggling...

She must've practiced hard... It couldn't have been easy

Edited by BettyA1 - 2 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Only Ukranians and European lives matter.

Seperate line for whites and everyone else on other side.. at the crucial time like this they still thinking of color segregation? Wow!

https://twitter.com/BijanCNN/status/1498692799939624962?t=JM2JsBvCgSMXTr_P8MAosQ&s=19

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Is this for real? Not spoofed?

If real, the U.S. is doomed.

If the US was not doomed under Trump who tampered weather maps with a red sharpie, what more damage can Kamala cause? 😆

1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phosphorus

If the US was not doomed under Trump who tampered weather maps with a red sharpie, what more damage can Kamala cause? 😆

Trump created his own problems, but seriously? You're comparing marking on a weather map with explaining sanctions on Putin away as parent punishing children?

What she is doing was exactly what the nutty woman who posted about wanting to be Putin's mommy said. Prez Biden and VP Harris want to be Putin's parents!😆

Not taking seriously an enemy like a former KGB agent in charge of the world's 2nd largest pile of nuclear arsenal is what got us to this point. People like VP Harris still haven't learned their lesson, it seems.

Either that or she thinks her base has the mental capacity of 10-year-olds. No other explanation for that clip.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Almirah

Russia had been cornered by US and EU. America wanted to destroy Russia by using Ukraine as a pawn. If Ukraine had joined NATO, America would have been at Russian doorsteps and finished off Russia anytime. That's why Putin has taken this step. He needed to save his own country first. He tried a lot of dialogue with Ukraine head, but he was just being rebellious and adamant. So Putin was left with no other choice. Do you have any idea how much he is spending on the war daily? Russian economy is suffering. There have been sanctions from everywhere. Do you really think Putin is doing this for expansion? The answer is a big no. The answer is he was left with no other choice. He had to save his own nation.

How would they 'finish off' Russia? Please tell.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Trump created his own problems, but seriously? You're comparing marking on a weather map with explaining sanctions on Putin away as parent punishing children?

What she is doing was exactly what the nutty woman who posted about wanting to be Putin's mommy said. Prez Biden and VP Harris want to be Putin's parents!😆

Not taking seriously an enemy like a former KGB agent in charge of the world's 2nd largest pile of nuclear arsenal is what got us to this point. People like VP Harris still haven't learned their lesson, it seems.

Either that or she thinks her base has the mental capacity of 10-year-olds. No other explanation for that clip.

Well it's not like Trump had any knowledge on diplomatic relations is what I am saying. Remember the tweets to Kim Jung Un? 🤣

@ bold, what's not to compare? Both were idiotic and endangered lives. At least Kamala is not outright lying and doubling down on a cuckoo cooked up theory at a time of cyclone threat.

If we're comparing intelligence and basic understanding level, if Trump went by, so would Kamala.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't remember any war with N.Korea...

But there is a war now...

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Vir Das is problematic here.

It’s the same thing that society does to us everyday. It is me who is blamed for any single wrong that my kid does. I send my kids to daycare and back in India, some family members had said to me, how cruel mother are you to leave your kids in daycare to go to work. It breaks my heart. But I have learned to get past that. No matter what I do, some people will always find a way to criticize a Mother. Whereas Father is a free game.

Vir Das and others who started blame mother for what Putin did is so stupid. These people have followers and these same people call themselves intelligent and woke. I am sad that these influencers are spreading such a sad message.

Vir Das is not funny. He is a doofus. Deserves 2 kan ke niche.

More than a decade back, an orthodox teacher in my school mocked and criticized the jeans wearing working mothers who leave their kids in daycare. I remember being offended at this dual jibe. Such views are so deeply ingrained. And like you said, fathers are always exempted. Good that you've grown past those unwarranted taunts.

Vir Das is totally unfunny and his garbage poetry is reflective of his own self. But, he's relevant because a huge chunk of netizens don't know how to ignore trash.

1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phosphorus

Well it's not like Trump had any knowledge on diplomatic relations is what I am saying. Remember the tweets to Kim Jung Un? 🤣

@ bold, what's not to compare? Both were idiotic and endangered lives. At least Kamala is not outright lying and doubling down on a cuckoo cooked up theory at a time of cyclone threat.

If we're comparing intelligence and basic understanding level, if Trump went by, so would Kamala.

Was there a war during Trunp years? With a nuclear armed enemy no less? I must have missed it.

Call Trump out for the misogynistic things he said, his insults toward the disabled.

Kamala Harris, OTOH... the world is at the brink of a global war, and she wants to be Putin's mommy?

There is a difference between being a loathsome personality and an utterly imbecilic one when facing off with a dangerous enemy with nuclear missiles.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago