Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sunflower52

You do know that US & NATO are anti Russia and the country is already surrounded by NATO participating countries. Tell me what would you do if your country is surrounded by enemies.

To me bottom line is all the world politicians are biggest problem for world peace, in the end the civilians pay the price. They make sure through media they keep their public ignorant and keep on flaming hate for other countries through lies & manipulation.

In this conflict all are at fault, US, NATO, Ukraine and Russia.

This will be my last post, believe what you want to believe.

Of course everyone here knows NATO is anti Russia. I say it loud and clear that if my country is surrounded by enemies I still wont go and invade it especially when I have nuclear weapons as deterrent. What is the logic of going for militiary war just because you dont like what your neighboring countries are doing? By that logic, India should invade Pakistan as it is gettign closer to China and now India has all enemies except Bangladesh. Russia can make his own diplomatic alliance with China and put pressure on West. There are many diplomatic ways to go around this issue. One can not justify military war for such reasons. What is the point of having independent nations if they have to listen to Russia or US? If tomorrow US wages war on other independent country, my stand will be same

I don't get it. If you dont want to have rational debate, then what was the point of posting your views in the frist place.

kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

In the US most politicians voted for the Iraq war, in support of the war including Hillary Clinton, John Kerry etc

The New York Times said, "Yes, there is weapon of mass destruction in Iraq"...

And that was was equally wrong. And the truth is if Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, US wouldn't have started the war. And same goes for Ukraine, if they had not given up theit nukes, this wouldnt have happened.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

US became No 1 Oil producer in the world in 2020

Thanks to Joe Biden that has changed now...

Why would you want to depend on Russia, SA and other countries for oil?

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

And that was was equally wrong. And the truth is if Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, US wouldn't have started the war. And same goes for Ukraine, if they had not given up theit nukes, this wouldnt have happened.

Bold - I didn't get it... Why?

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Such posts clearly imply that there's always a woman responsible for the mess grown up men create...as if these adults aren't human beings but machines programmed by women. I don't understand how it's harmless.

Vir Das is problematic here.

It’s the same thing that society does to us everyday. It is me who is blamed for any single wrong that my kid does. I send my kids to daycare and back in India, some family members had said to me, how cruel mother are you to leave your kids in daycare to go to work. It breaks my heart. But I have learned to get past that. No matter what I do, some people will always find a way to criticize a Mother. Whereas Father is a free game.

Vir Das and others who started blame mother for what Putin did is so stupid. These people have followers and these same people call themselves intelligent and woke. I am sad that these influencers are spreading such a sad message.

Vir Das is not funny. He is a doofus. Deserves 2 kan ke niche.

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Funny and hard hitting at the same time...but then an Indian Mom would have hardly made a difference....we have our own PM as an example.

Well so far no Indian PM has invaded any other country or started the war including Modi.

I don’t think blaming parents for grown ups actions is a fair game.

But we Indians can surely take pride in that we are not a war mongering country!

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Vir Das is problematic here.

It’s the same thing that society does to us everyday. It is me who is blamed for any single wrong that my kid does. I send my kids to daycare and back in India, some family members had said to me, how cruel mother are you to leave your kids in daycare to go to work. It breaks my heart. But I have learned to get past that. No matter what I do, some people will always find a way to criticize a Mother. Whereas Father is a free game.

Vir Das and others who started blame mother for what Putin did is so stupid. These people have followers and these same people call themselves intelligent and woke. I am sad that these influencers are spreading such a sad message.

Vir Das is not funny. He is a doofus. Deserves 2 kan ke niche.

She started it...

https://twitter.com/IAMannalynnemcc/status/1496877541772062727

1123225 thumbnail

Oh, dear God.🤢

The delusions of some people!

I tend liberal in most things, but loonies like this woman make me embarrassed about it.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Oh, dear God.🤢

The delusions of some people!

I tend liberal in most things, but loonies like this woman make me embarrassed about it.

Don't be embarrassed about being liberal..most sane people are liberal..

Just that current crop of people who call themselves liberal aren't so..

Be so in the true sense

kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Bold - I didn't get it... Why?

Then Iraq would use it against US and cause mass destrcution. WEapon of mass destruction act like a detterent