Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: janakai

i agree with you. One should not make fun of the disabled. But in this post he hasnt done any of it. I don't know about its past work. May be he has. I am not saying i agree with everything he says. But mostly what he says is intelligent and sensible. He doesn't talk out of his ass like kangana etc. I didn't find misogyny in this post. I think he just made fun of some silly customs that indian moms follow. Pretty sure indian girls relate to it as well.

U didn't read his earlier misogynist tweets? Totally vulgar.. and some people here defended him calling it humor..

There was a whole thread on it

1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

The blonde and blue eyed comment was someone from the Ukrainian government.(some minister)

It was a video interview that I saw.

I was talking about the tweet. Btw, I meant the tweet-er when I said Putin bot. Just in case there is confusion.

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think The Economist was supporting Bush though. All major American media outlets were against the war at the time as far as I remember.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Isn’t all this happening coz of NATO?

Russia is surrounded from almost all countries who are in NATO except Ukraine.

If Ukraine also joins NATO, Russia is full surrounded by NATO countries who are anti Russians..

US and other NATO countries think they have cornered Russia.. but in reality, Russia is trying to tell its ally Ukraine not to join NATO and go against their country..

My Q: Which country in the world like to be surrounded from all sides by enemy countries who are against your country? No country in this world would like be in position of Russia.. they’re literally surrounded by enemy countries..

P.S in my opinion, NATO should be banned or dissolved so that Russia will not attack anyone..

The Western powers used Ukraine and NATO to instigate Russia...I don't think they expected Russia to attack. And USA is known to do keedha kaandi.

What my father told me (he saw some Russian interviews on YouTube...I've been unwell the entire day so he informed me) that according to Russia, all these Western powers were trying to "expand" East.

If there is any truth to this, then they made Russia do what its doing now, and have now abandoned Kyiv and Ukraine. And while Ukraine thought the West will help, well...we can see what's happening.

All being said, its a political war which civilians are paying the most.

I hope every country conducts rescue operations for their citizens stranded, and there should be some arrangements made for Russians and Ukrainians so that they can get out of the war zone safely.

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

The Western powers used Ukraine and NATO to instigate Russia...I don't think they expected Russia to attack. And USA is known to do keedha kaandi.

What my father told me (he saw some Russian interviews on YouTube...I've been unwell the entire day so he informed me) that according to Russia, all these Western powers were trying to "expand" East.

If there is any truth to this, then they made Russia do what its doing now, and have now abandoned Kyiv and Ukraine. And while Ukraine thought the West will help, well...we can see what's happening.

All being said, its a political war which civilians are paying the most.

I hope every country conducts rescue operations for their citizens stranded, and there should be some arrangements made for Russians and Ukrainians so that they can get out of the war zone safely.

Well, the Western powers are definitely trying to expand, no questions there. But, the issue is, could this not have been solved through diplomatic channels instead of straight out warfare?

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Russians were trying diplomatically to find solution for a long time but did US, NATO & Ukranian politician listened nope. So now the Ukranians are paying the price of the decisions that their politicians made.

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Russians were trying diplomatically to find solution for a long time but did US, NATO & Ukranian politician listened nope. So now the Ukranians are paying the price of the decisions that their politicians made.

If you lose Diplomatic war then you lose, accept the defeat. That is not excuse for invading other country. Why should Ukrainian politician listen to Russia and not do what is good for their country and people? If they think they are better off with NATO than Russia, it shoudl be their own decision.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Such posts clearly imply that there's always a woman responsible for the mess grown up men create...as if these adults aren't human beings but machines programmed by women. I don't understand how it's harmless.

Exactly my point! Why do people drag women into everything man? As it is we have so much to answer for and cope up with, why do we have to take the responsibility of the Hitlers, the Osamas and the Putins also?

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kankabhor

If you lose Diplomatic war then you lose, accept the defeat. That is not excuse for invading other country. Why should Ukrainian politician listen to Russia and not do what is good for their country and people? If they think they are better off with NATO than Russia, it shoudl be their own decision.

You do know that US & NATO are anti Russia and the country is already surrounded by NATO participating countries. Tell me what would you do if your country is surrounded by enemies.

To me bottom line is all the world politicians are biggest problem for world peace, in the end the civilians pay the price. They make sure through media they keep their public ignorant and keep on flaming hate for other countries through lies & manipulation.

In this conflict all are at fault, US, NATO, Ukraine and Russia.

This will be my last post, believe what you want to believe.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In the US most politicians voted for the Iraq war, in support of the war including Hillary Clinton, John Kerry etc

The New York Times said, "Yes, there is weapon of mass destruction in Iraq"...