Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: janakai

i agree with you. One should not make fun of the disabled. But in this post he hasnt done any of it. I don't know about its past work. May be he has. I am not saying i agree with everything he says. But mostly what he says is intelligent and sensible. He doesn't talk out of his ass like kangana etc. I didn't find misogyny in this post. I think he just made fun of some silly customs that indian moms follow. Pretty sure indian girls relate to it as well.

I am an Indian girl and I don’t relate to a thing he said. You don’t see misogyny, I do. He is not the only one BTW. It was started by someone else on the twitter about how if she was Putin’s mom, she would’e loved him more and made sure he knows what love and kindness meant bla bla bla.

1001104 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1498490752065757184?s=20&t=EWW07rdNyfr6qco_o0mm2w

🤢

This is what they are doing with the Azov battalion.

Edited by BubbleTea - 2 years ago
1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BubbleTea

🤢

This is what they are doing with the Azov battalion.

This slimy politician, with her 1980s suggestions, needs to zip up. These types never learn. The Russians left, and BIN LADEN and gang took their place, you dumb tomato.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

I am an Indian girl and I don’t relate to a thing he said. You don’t see misogyny, I do. He is not the only one BTW. It was started by someone else on the twitter about how if she was Putin’s mom, she would’e loved him more and made sure he knows what love and kindness meant bla bla bla.

@bold: OMG, that is quite possibly the most stupid thing I've ever watched in a long, long time! But I watch it every time I wanna laugh and cringe at the same time! 😆

Edited by SmittenKitten - 2 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Such posts clearly imply that there's always a woman responsible for the mess grown up men create...as if these adults aren't human beings but machines programmed by women. I don't understand how it's harmless.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

The crux of this entire unfortunate situation is because of USA and Russia. The origin of this lies in the long dispute between the two countries...and Ukraine is sadly in the line of fire because of its relations to the US.

Its just an all out bad situation where innocent lives are at stake.

Not supporting anyone, but cant trust USA after they left Afghanistan to fend for itself.

Isn’t all this happening coz of NATO?

Russia is surrounded from almost all countries who are in NATO except Ukraine.

If Ukraine also joins NATO, Russia is full surrounded by NATO countries who are anti Russians..

US and other NATO countries think they have cornered Russia.. but in reality, Russia is trying to tell its ally Ukraine not to join NATO and go against their country..

My Q: Which country in the world like to be surrounded from all sides by enemy countries who are against your country? No country in this world would like be in position of Russia.. they’re literally surrounded by enemy countries..

P.S in my opinion, NATO should be banned or dissolved so that Russia will not attack anyone..

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 years ago
1003197 thumbnail

And two years back they were crying for deaths and icu occupancy due to corona 🤣 like omg salute the doctors we are in pandemic 😲 😆 how can I forget pls take vaccine and safe yourself and everyone else live 🙄

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 2 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Isn’t all this happening coz of NATO?

Russia is surrounded from almost all countries who are in NATO except Ukraine.

If Ukraine also joins NATO, Russia is full surrounded by NATO countries who are anti Russians..

US and other NATO countries think they have cornered Russia.. but in reality, Russia is trying to tell its ally Ukraine not to join NATO and go against their country..

My Q: Which country in the world like to be surrounded from all sides by enemy countries who are against your country? No country in this world would like be in position of Russia.. they’re literally surrounded by enemy countries..

P.S in my opinion, NATO should be banned or dissolved so that Russia will not attack anyone..

They never would have taken Ukraine anyways. Ukraine was the carrot they used to poke Russia. Now they are paying for it.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

The post you quoted was about a tweet from an NBC executive who asked for Russians to be basically expelled from the U.S. The Twitter user who shared it said it was racist.

Since you quoted it, I assumed you read it and were adding to it with the other quote about blond and blue-eyed.

Which made zero sense to me because Russians are also (mostly) white. Equating them with actual POC (or non blond and blue-eyed ) seemed like intentional blurring of material facts.

I'm guessing you didn't read the tweet. That had to be made by a Putin bot if he/she believed it was racist to do that to Russians. It's illegal and immoral certainly, but not racist.

The blonde and blue eyed comment was someone from the Ukrainian government.(some minister)

It was a video interview that I saw.